Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

for the love of god, will you bite your tongue before we make you swallow it, its moments like this were silence is golden. go to hell for heavens sake, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Use This Section For Feedback Relating To The Site Jun 24 2008, 12:05 PM
Problems with www.soEmo.co.uk? Love the site? Suggestions?

Coming Soon / To Do List - not in order & not for sure!

Improved Notifications
Groups
Polls
Layout Improvements
Usability Improvements
Complete New Design!
User Blog/Journal
Chat Feature
Correct Site Times Worldwide
Top Friends

As well as all the above there is on-going Promotion and Coding Improvements.

Replies

xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 07 2008, 02:33 PM
A lot of people are probably thinking where the heck are the forums? A link on the top of the page with Home, My Account etc will be added. I don't want people getting really confused and lost like with some other online communities.
May 08 2008, 08:31 AM
love the site......i think it would be a lil cooler maybe if ya could have layouts and all that.....maybe make your own layouts for this site only...and they cant be used anywhere else...idk...idk know how all that stuff works wish i did...but ya know...but yeah layouts would be cool.....but overall its a great site and school riendly unlike the rest of these sites that are like friggin orno sites....god!!!!!!lolx
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
May 09 2008, 05:38 AM
its great you yhave done a great job be proud Yours Pagan
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 11 2008, 09:03 AM
One thing that needs to be added today is dates on everyone's posts!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 12 2008, 04:06 AM
You're right...gosh I never thought of dates on posts... Oh and loving the "post count" thing you've got :D xx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 16 2008, 01:54 PM
You'll soon be able to easily personalise your profiles a little with a background colour or image as with these two profiles: www.soemo.co.uk/users/MeeMooHeartBroken/ www.soemo.co.uk/users/OurAndy/ A small number of users have copied over messy coding from Myspace and certain profile editors, which can cause layout errors. This sort of coding will soon be disallowed. soEmo.co.uk has edited/fixed layouts using certain coding until now. Unlike some communities soEmo.co.uk wants to keep profiles tidy and readable, but still allows some customisation. If you have any issues post them here or email info@soEmo.co.uk
victhevamp
May 16 2008, 02:18 PM
ooo wicked those backgrounds look good now :D xxx
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 17 2008, 09:00 AM
Ooh yays! :D Of course I've noticed Andy's background, seen his page TOO many times :P I wonder how they get backgrounds though.....hmm help? XD
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 18 2008, 11:22 AM
I will sort out the coding very soon for everyone!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 18 2008, 11:46 AM
Yay! :D *squeals* Happy now :D x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 19 2008, 02:59 PM
Another sexy background I will add the option for everyone to do these when editing their profiles asap..
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 19 2008, 03:33 PM
You better. :D Or I'll...err, kill you! Nah only joking, I know you shall get round to doing it one day. You're a busy guy! (God I say that too many times) It adds a nice personal touch to it, without looking too messy :D
shepardosdemon
May 20 2008, 12:25 PM
omg this site doesnt work at my college lol and everyones making me jealous saying its school friendly :O no worrys tho coz im not at college enuff to come on here :S
shepardosdemon
May 20 2008, 12:51 PM
another one. umm is it possible to delete or edit posts ? because i keep making a fool of myself and not being able to sort it out. :S
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 20 2008, 01:32 PM
How dare they not let you on and I will add deleting posts to the TO DO list. You can do it on the rest of the site so shouldn't be too hard to sort.
shepardosdemon
May 20 2008, 02:08 PM
i know its unfair u can get on myspace, well u do have to get around the blocker lol but i havnt figured it out for this site yet :( thanks im greatful now i wont look like such a fool :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 20 2008, 02:52 PM
test for deleting your own posts
shepardosdemon
May 20 2008, 02:55 PM
yay haha thank u very much now quick to delete my foolishness :S
shepardosdemon
May 20 2008, 03:00 PM
hmm unless im doing something wrong im not sure if it works :S i deleted it and it took me to a blank screen so i pressed back but it was still there, so i tryed deleting it and it took me to the screen again so i tryed to go back to it through the links but it didny work :S
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 20 2008, 03:03 PM
Ahhh not done yet mate. Will be soon :]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More