Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Pain with out love pain i cant get enough pain i like it rough cause i'd rather feel pain and nothin at all Your sick...of feeling numb your not the only one i'll take you by the hand. Pain, by Three Days Grace

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - OurAndy
OurAndy
Acknowledging / Interacting with other Emo's you don't know. Jun 05 2008, 10:25 AM
Hey all, I was wandering if when you see other Emo type people that you don't know, do you acknowledge them e.g. say hey, nod, stop and talk to them etc? I always say hey if I bump into Emo's that I don't know, sometimes stop for a chat, ask how it's going etc. I'm not saying if I see them at the other side of the street I go rushing over just to say hey, but if I see an Emo walking towards me, on the same route as me etc I do say hey. Most in my experience say hey back, and quite a few times some have stopped and we've had a brief chat. As well I have found that quite a few Emo's will say hi to me as well in passing. Anyone else do this?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 07 2008, 02:50 AM
i would problaly not.. i am a bit shy.. but in Sweden ppl would be offenced or something... xD
victhevamp
Jul 07 2008, 06:27 AM
lol i think it depends on the place and how friendly in general the people are in that area, people arnt really that friendly in my area anymore so everyone tends to avoid each other unless they know you which sucks
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 15 2008, 03:43 AM
That sounds weird love :P
victhevamp
Aug 15 2008, 07:58 AM
lol why?
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 15 2008, 10:18 AM
Well you said that people aren't very friendly, yet they avoid you? :P
victhevamp
Aug 17 2008, 07:42 AM
yeh....
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 17 2008, 03:17 PM
Lucky! Wish people I hate left me alone :P
victhevamp
Aug 18 2008, 01:34 PM
ohhh i see what you mean now!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 18 2008, 03:05 PM
Not like you not to get things Vic :P
Emo Pictures - InvisableGirl
InvisableGirl
Aug 20 2008, 12:50 PM
Geez, stop to talk to another...erh...emo... I usally try to aknowledge them but that doesn't queit worl out since I'm to nervous to say anything or even make a sign of aknowledgement.
Emo Pictures - kellencullen
kellencullen
Jul 02 2009, 10:23 AM
umm there are no emos where i come from so if there are any in or near wiltshire or hampshire ill just say hi now
DarkKitty
Jul 02 2009, 12:24 PM
I was walking trough the streets around the my house. I live with my grandparents in Blefast and there are quite a few emos there. Anyway I bumped into this guy, and I commented "Nice shoes" he commented back "Nice shirt" And in perfect unison we we said "Nice serivce" before walking off laughing. Besides that I would say hey to some people in the shop I frequent but that's it. Oh and my friend has a lot of emo friends who will come up to me a randomly say Hi.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 02 2009, 03:45 PM
if i could see any in person that would be cool .. I'd shout em :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More