Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm never gonna be good enough for you. I can't pretend that I'm alright. And you can't change me. Perfect, by Simple Plan

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

randa
who u r? Jun 05 2008, 10:54 PM
show who u r in this site

Replies

Emo Pictures - AllReasonGone
AllReasonGone
Jul 21 2008, 10:41 AM
Yeah, as mentioned I hate alcohol for two reasons; 1) It completely alters peoples personality. People end up getting hurt and everything goes wrong, I should know, I was cheated on by my girlfriend who was drunk at the time. 2) People shouldn't find the need to act different to have a good time, if you drink alcohol with your friends I think it should be special occasions only because in the end if you can't have fun with your friends without it, you are obviously a boring person.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 21 2008, 10:51 AM
Ooooo can't say I agree on the "you are obviously a boring person." bit love :P I thought people would just like to have more fun with their friends then they normally do? Well everyone is entitled their own opinion :] I agree with your first point though, many mistakes can be made under the influence of alcohol. :/
victhevamp
Jul 21 2008, 11:33 AM
hmmm i agree people can act different when they drink, it depends how much tey have really, achohol is fine as long as you dont go crazy and have too much that you have NO idea what your doing, yeh i dont think you need to have drink to have a good time but it does make a good social night going, like going to the pub together and sharing a pitcher :D i think alot of the time people drink because their friends are as well, a bit like peer presure, for example....in the pub and you have a soft drink then your friends moan and say have some achohol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More