Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I did my time and I want out So effusive - Fade - It doesn't cut The soul is not so vibrant The reckoning - The sickening Packaging subversion Pseudo sacrosanct perversion Go drill your deserts - Go dig your graves.. Phsychosocial, by Slipknot

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

randa
how to use it? Jun 12 2008, 09:35 PM
help the other members in this forum,, write ur problems...

Replies

Jun 13 2008, 10:42 AM
can we post bullitens?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 13 2008, 11:17 AM
Not yet..
Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
Jan 25 2009, 04:00 AM

ok ive been on here for awhile now. id say since last summer and some people (including me) want to know if there is a possible way to change our display name. for those of you who have no clue what im talking about here is an example....

my display name is just_another_emo_kid
id like to change it to r3Pt@r, k!nG 0f th3 0z0n3. (ignore the underlined or blue and underlined r3Pt@r). is there a way to do that?

Emo Pictures - xxkillxmexslowlyxx
xxkillxmexslowlyxx
Jan 25 2009, 07:15 AM

hey is there a way to like browse all online users or no?

just curious

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 26 2009, 01:16 PM
Brenden you cannot change your username which is part of your profile URL, eg.
www.soemo.co.uk/users/username
This has been stated when you register under the username box for a couple of months now.

However, it might be possible to implement a function to alter your profile name that appears on your profile but keep the same actual profile Web address.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 26 2009, 01:18 PM
Morgan you cannot see all the users online in one place, but it clearly states which user's are online under every occurance of their profile pic.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More