Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I met a girl at twenty-three knew she'd meant the world to me so i gave her everything and she did the same to me if you can't hang, by Sleeping With Sirens

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Carius
Carius
Where Are You From? How Many Languages Do You Speak? Jun 21 2008, 10:21 AM
I thought we could have a topic about where you are from, where you live and how many languages you speak? As this is an open forum, people can know several languages and perhaps they could learn others a little? I'm from Norway (North in Europe xD), and I speak Norwegian and English, oh and SOME German ;p Norwegian - English - German examples - Jeg heter Carrie og jeg er seksten gammel. Jeg kommer fra Norge - My name is Carrie and I'm sixteen year old. I come from Norway - Ich Heisse Carrie und ich bin Sechzehn Jahre Alt. Ich komme aus Norwegen

Replies

Emo Pictures - zeus
zeus
Jul 18 2008, 10:25 AM
im from philippines.... i speak. Filipino english akeanon hiligaynon so many emo posers here in the philippines.... love to eliminate them all!!!
Emo Pictures - AllReasonGone
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 05:34 PM
Newcastle > England. I speak an entire 1 language, I know, amazing right? ;D
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 05:39 PM
Aww you have to love england haha most of us are lazy. I only know 1 language and to my knowlegde all of my friends only speak 1 language even though we were ment to learn some in school :S
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 05:45 PM
Haha, I could never listen to those Foreign school lessons, they got boring. And hey, people in other countries learn English, so whats the point in learning their languages? ;D
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 05:48 PM
yea I know its great but it does give us a bad name :S we must appear very arrogant expecting everyone else to learn our language but i blame goverment :S they suck haha.
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 05:52 PM
Yeah exactly. But English is one of the hardest languages and it's used everywhere, so there really is no need for us to learn another language. But I guess you would seem more intelligent etc if you did know one.
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 06:13 PM
More intellegent or stupid. if you could have one then it could be like saying french is better then science or german and maths :S Maybe were just smart by learning other subjects :P
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 06:15 PM
Haha, I suppose xD. Because we didn't waste time learning Spanish, we are better at Maths It's... Genius! xD.
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 06:53 PM
haha yea we are, we have topped ourselves and some how made ourselves more arrogant haha i love it.
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 06:56 PM
Arrogance is part of English fun ;D. And we still remain one of the best countries to live in, pure brilliance ;D. Still, I'd rather somewhere like America, it's chav-less. Do you think the American language would be hard to learn? :P (xD).
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 07:01 PM
Well they have less chavs but i was speeking to an american and apparently they call them Bro's and theres alot more of them and they dress the same except for hotter weather :P haha its very hard to learn or did they steal the hardest language to learn in the world from us :O thats our braggin right.
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 07:03 PM
Haha, shame we haven't really got anyone to brag too? xD. *Brags about America stealing our language* That'll do [: Anyway, yeah. I want the hotter weather xD. More to do over there anyway, more people too ^^.
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 07:11 PM
Yea i like america it would be the only other country that i would live in but errrr hot wearther no no no cold cold cold please :D
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 07:15 PM
Ah, I dunno. Depending on my mood I would like it hot or cold :P
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 07:20 PM
well tell a lie yea i dont mind the hot weather i just hate the sun really :S
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 07:20 PM
Oh, I see... Vampire ;)
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 08:06 PM
haha yea that would be perfect :P although I would rather be a werewolf :D that speaks english obviously keeping on topic here.
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 11:08 PM
Lmao, hell yeah xD. But, no. I prefer Vampires ;D.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 21 2008, 12:33 AM
Ah I have to agree with you on the chav-less thing. It really is a joke our country isn't it? Just as I was saying on Myspace a minute ago to an American friend... (we were talking about curfew's and he said it was ten o' clock) :/ So yeah, kind of got in a rant about how we really are in shit with the modern society :/ Some of the kids, well chavs, I see....ugh, well it's just horrible! >_
shepardosdemon
Jul 21 2008, 06:05 AM
haha Your a Vimpire man then :D thats cool Yea its not a very good world sometimes :S but the chavs are everywhere :O they just adapt and get different names :S

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More