Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I think I made it a game to play your game, and let myself cry, I buried myself alive on the inside, so I can shut you out, and let you go away for a long time... Buried Myself Alive, by The Used

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Carius
Carius
Where Are You From? How Many Languages Do You Speak? Jun 21 2008, 10:21 AM
I thought we could have a topic about where you are from, where you live and how many languages you speak? As this is an open forum, people can know several languages and perhaps they could learn others a little? I'm from Norway (North in Europe xD), and I speak Norwegian and English, oh and SOME German ;p Norwegian - English - German examples - Jeg heter Carrie og jeg er seksten gammel. Jeg kommer fra Norge - My name is Carrie and I'm sixteen year old. I come from Norway - Ich Heisse Carrie und ich bin Sechzehn Jahre Alt. Ich komme aus Norwegen

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Sep 02 2008, 08:55 AM
Thinking isn't going to get you anywhere young Matt :P
shepardosdemon
Sep 02 2008, 09:20 AM
Ahh but if I act and get slapped then thats not good either :P
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Sep 02 2008, 09:40 AM
Why would you get slapped? xD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 02 2008, 02:50 PM
Go on Matt ask someone on here!!
Emo Pictures - reebtoorlover
reebtoorlover
Sep 26 2008, 05:57 PM
I'm from South Africa, and I speak Afrikaans =] An example is;; Ek is Leife Jy ( I love You ) and Hallo, Caitlin is myne naam (Hello, Caitlin is mine name) =]
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Oct 02 2008, 10:03 AM
haha i tried learning french again and gave up after one week cus it made no sense =[[
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 03 2008, 09:21 AM
Sounds like me Amber! Some interesting reading: The 30 most spoken languages in the world
victhevamp
Oct 03 2008, 10:27 AM
i carnt get on the article grrrrr
Oct 05 2008, 03:51 AM
Hehe ^^ Me, I Was born in Trinidad and Tobago. Parents from Grenada originally.. I Speak English.. Lol No other language really xXx
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Oct 05 2008, 05:14 AM
cool do you no what my school is doing now next year (thank god im leaving) next year they have to do at least 1 lesson a month of polish or to others because we have lots of foren people in our school im like eh...
Oct 05 2008, 12:03 PM
I'm from Belgium^^ I speak dutch, french, german and english :) x
Emo Pictures - FuqqiinPenquiin_x3
FuqqiinPenquiin_x3
Oct 06 2008, 05:16 AM
I'm from germany & I speak german (logically) xD I also speak french, english, spanish & I've been more or less successfully teaching myself the Gaelic. My aunt is from China, so I'm also able to understand few mandarin, but am to shy to use it ._. It's clear y german's not very popular. well, we have quite a lot nice poets but for foreigners the grammar is really difficult, I guess.
Emo Pictures - xPrincezzRazorx
xPrincezzRazorx
Oct 06 2008, 05:26 AM
I'm from the Philippines.. <3 I'm a pure Filipino <3 I'm 13 years old <3 I speak English [duh] <3 I speak Tagalog [filipino language/dialect] <3 Knows a bit of Japanese <3 Understands Spanish, but can't speak <3 Learning a bit of German <3 Wants to learn French =]
Oct 06 2008, 11:36 AM
Hi! I'm from Sweden and i speak Swedish and English lol. But i guess that i understand Norwegian and Danish to. I have bean able to speak some Spanish and Bosnian but i have forgot everything X'3
Oct 13 2008, 01:22 PM
Erm did 5 years of German and 1 yr of French at Secondary School (the yr 7s where split between German and French - Yr 9 you did both to help you choose which one or both to do for GCSE!). Coouldn't hold a convo with either nowadays! Erm also tried Welsh (north) didn't find it easy, Spanish (not bad), Japanese (got lost) currently wanting to learn Norwegian (I love that country, been twice now!). I think I have just realised I don't seem to be able to pick up languages that well!! Oh slightly moving away from foreign languages, dialects is another interesting one, you sit and listen to someone speaking real geordie, you just can't understand half of it! Aye is like! James x
Emo Pictures - CassidyChaos
CassidyChaos
Oct 15 2008, 12:24 PM
I'm from the united states =] I speak english and finnish though
MiZZCRAZi
Oct 20 2008, 02:52 PM
well im form New Jersey but my parent are salvadorian so im hispanic i speak 3 languauges english,spanish, and some french [learning]
Oct 21 2008, 08:34 AM
hey.i'm linda i live in germany and i speak german, english and french :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 22 2008, 02:03 PM
Out of those that speak a few languages which is your favourite?
Emo Pictures - FuqqiinPenquiin_x3
FuqqiinPenquiin_x3
Oct 25 2008, 01:34 AM
I prefer the Gaelic, 'cause it sounds cute to say "i love you" I always have to laugh xD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More