Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I tried so hard And got so far But in the end It doesn't even matter I had to fall to lose it all But in the end It doesn't even matter In The End, by Linkin Park

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

victhevamp
Sports? Jun 24 2008, 03:33 PM
Anyone into any sports at all? ive been snowboarding a few times and LOVE IT :D apart from that im not into many sports, anyone into football? skateboarding? basketball? snowboarding? etc...

Replies

Emo Pictures - Carius
Carius
Jun 25 2008, 09:52 AM
Sports? Heh, well... I do like some sport, like swimming and running.. And also I like to do exercise with the body.. Though I'm not the sports kind of girl xD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 25 2008, 11:23 AM
I wonder if the stereotypical view that 'alternative' people don't like sports much is true...? I use to love my bike. May get another sometime as it was great to just get away over the forest on it.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 25 2008, 11:32 AM
I think it is true, I know a few alternative people who absolutely love football but when you see 'emo' dudes all dressed up in black with the hair etc, it's hard to imagine them kicking a ball about :P
shepardosdemon
Jun 25 2008, 12:18 PM
Well I love sports, I play rugby for my local team but im damaged now :( I have back problems a stress fracture in my foot neck problems and all the rest, but even though im not really one to be stopped the team has basicaly folded because of college and stuff. I love surfing, skiing and I really want to try snowboarding. Tantra I know you dont think im emo but when I get my hair then I will be hopefully, possibly, may be, may be not. I dont know but i'll be the bump in the trend. :D Or at least to the steriotype. (spelling plz again steriotype doesnt look right :P) x x
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 25 2008, 12:35 PM
Baby Matt: Well I don't mean to say you're "not" emo. As I said, I don't believe anyone is but of course you do fit into the stereotype. Music and clothes wise, blah blah blah. I didn't mean it in a insulting way, just so you know. "You haven't got long hair. You can't possible be emo" etc. Right, back to sports! :P
shepardosdemon
Jun 25 2008, 12:54 PM
Hehe well im sorry Tantra for making you think you insulted me :S ofcourse you didnt well you will learn that im sure. I dont take offence to much at all but maybe its just the way I awnser that makes people think I do :S xx Yea back to sports im sorry just had to tell you. I forgot the big one I do :S I'm learning to scuba dive and hopefully I will pass next week yay. I donk know would you class it as a sport?
victhevamp
Jun 26 2008, 05:42 AM
scuba diving and surfing, wow ive always wanted to do those things :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 26 2008, 08:22 AM
Ah no worries Baby Matt, no need to apologize :D *huggles* Wow, scuba diving? Gah I can't even swim let alone do that! :P
shepardosdemon
Jun 26 2008, 09:14 AM
Scuba diving is amazing :P Its not to dangerous *coughs* Well you dont really need to be able to swim Tantra aslong as you can get over the fact of breathing under water. *cuddles*
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 26 2008, 09:47 AM
Oh right. Silly me! Well it does seem a little dangerous though. What that thing when people come out from under the water too quickly....used to know but can't seem to remember...
shepardosdemon
Jun 26 2008, 12:15 PM
Umm it has a scientific name but I cant remember it but its called the bendz or something like that :S well it is dangerous because i've almosted drowned doing it :'( a couple more seconds and *kuput*(sounds effect) you probably wouldnt know me. Well theres a chance you wouldnt. x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 26 2008, 02:03 PM
Anyway if anyone doesn't do any sports or exercise you should take the time to. I should myself as it's not only good for you, it can be more fun than sat surfing the Web!!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 27 2008, 08:29 AM
I used to exercise a lot. Then the 'doctors' started moaning saying I was too thin too, blah blah blah. So yeah, a bit un-toned at the moment. Which sucks. I agree with you though, it can be fun if you're in the right state of mind. I got up to 200 stomach things xD (don't know the name but you sit on the floor with your hands behind your head, pushing up to work out your stomach muscles) a day once. So yeah, how much do you exercise then?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 27 2008, 12:49 PM
Situps? Oh and god I do loads of exercise haha!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 28 2008, 07:37 AM
That's the one! Couldn't remember it for some strange reason :P Do you really? Hmmm, not sure if you're joking or not xD
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 28 2008, 08:03 AM
I'm joking :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 28 2008, 08:16 AM
Thought as much xD xx
victhevamp
Jun 29 2008, 09:27 AM
i do salsa aerobics wooo :D lol
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 29 2008, 09:50 AM
Do you? Gosh you really do like your skirts don't you? Sounds like a lesbian remark that xD
victhevamp
Jun 29 2008, 10:10 AM
Do you? Gosh you really do like your skirts don't you? Sounds like a lesbian remark that xD ....what? im confused :S

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More