Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Came a time When every star fall Brought you to tears again We are the very hurt you sold Helena, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

victhevamp
Your favourite outfit Jul 01 2008, 04:28 PM
Describe your favourite outfit....so others can see what kind of fashion everyone else is into :D

Replies

shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 05:33 PM
At the moment mine is, my Bullet for my Valentine tee-shirt with my Disturbed hoodie over it (but undone so you can see the dead crow) with black jeans and a black belt. and i've got black skater shoes with a white dragon up the side. O yea and my F**K YOU! fingerless gloves.
Emo Pictures - AllReasonGone
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 05:53 PM
Yey, Bullet for my Valentine [: <3.
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 06:27 PM
Haha yea there great. Your outfit is pretty cool and I know that I wouldnt be able to pull it off but it clearly works for you and thats kind of important :D
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 06:32 PM
Lol thanks, means a lot. I want my style to be more different, and I've always had a thing for 'posh' clothes ^^ And yeah, I love BFMV, they practically got me into this sort of music. I have a hoody of theirs (Which my girlfriend nicely stole :P)and I've littered my bedroom walls in posters of them :P.
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 06:40 PM
yea well everyone have different preferrences to clothes. they are cool. haha thats the only problem with girl friends they steal stuff haha :P i painted a big BmfV on my wall with a bullet inside the B and my mate came round today and was very impressed by it. that was goo and it made me happy. :D
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 06:44 PM
Haha, I haven't seen it and I'm already impressed :P Sounds awesome, I want one xD.
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 07:28 PM
haha well i thought it was good so thats saying something because i painted loads of stuff but there were tiny things wrong so i went over them again with more paint :D
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 11:17 PM
Hahaha, that's given me a great idea. I am totally gonna paint myself an outfit on me [:
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 21 2008, 01:06 AM
Oo-er. I can't see that on the Catwalk anytime soon love :P Ah yes, I love that Bullet For My Valentine shirt you have Matt :] You should take a picture of the thing you painted on your wall :D I'm really intrigued and wish to see it, now! They really are a great band though, you're right. I do prefer their old stuff, but only slightly. My friend, Zac, used to despise BFMV with a passion, but guess what? He loves them now... Just goes to show you doesn't it? :] But no, they are really good and I loved seeing them live. :D A white shirt with a waistcoat? Sounds nice :] But I agree with Matt, only a select few would be able to pull that off I think. You're lucky :D
AllReasonGone
Jul 21 2008, 10:05 AM
Haha, who says I pull it off? :P And yeah, I'm not so keen on their new stuff tbh, it's changed a lot in my opinion.
SomeMorbidKid
Jul 21 2008, 10:08 AM
ah, Bullet.. their old stuff is much better i think :P
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 21 2008, 10:17 AM
Joey it's refreshing to hear something a bit different. Also if you think you look good, you feel good..
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 21 2008, 11:32 AM
"Haha, who says I pull it off? :P" Well.... you wouldn't wear it if you couldn't pull it off now would you? :P Well they may have changed, but it's still good :]
victhevamp
Jul 21 2008, 12:00 PM
yeh i prefer their older stuff tho and outfit sounds good, black and white always look good :D ooo yeh matt i wana see a picture too :D
AllReasonGone
Jul 21 2008, 12:56 PM
;D. I'm sick of all 'emos' looking the same, no offense.
victhevamp
Jul 21 2008, 01:00 PM
none taken and yeh i know what you mean, try going to a gig and NOT seing someone wearing either a hoodie, a band top or a studded belt :D lol
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 21 2008, 01:19 PM
*stands outside a westlife gig* xD But yes, I see what you mean love :]
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 21 2008, 02:32 PM
A lot of 'emos' are far too concerned with what they and other 'emos' are wearing especially at gigs. Don't just stare stupidly...
shepardosdemon
Jul 21 2008, 02:55 PM
Okay I will take a picture but only after i've done the fm again because I hate it and its emparrasing. but ill get on that asap.
victhevamp
Jul 21 2008, 03:41 PM
ooo looking forward to piccy and yeh emo/scene so concered with their looks and people around them :S

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More