Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We have to find our ways. Where are our ears? Why are we all so weird? Where is the happiness? You can't tell by my dress. Where isn't the fear? Could it please disappear? Much-ry Munchin Kingdom, by Candyde

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

victhevamp
religion Jul 07 2008, 07:20 AM
anyone in any strong religions? christianity, buddism, jewdism, etc. or anyone into other ones like satanism, wiccan, etc(sorry for bad spelling) or you not into any? is religion a good or bad thing? does it solve problems or start them? are emo people into religion as such? this is always a touchy subject so waiting for some strong replies :D lol

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 07 2008, 02:50 PM
Most people I know aren't really bothered about religion. I'm a Roman Catholic myself, but I do not have strong beliefs.
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 08 2008, 10:46 AM
i am atheist... but i may be wanna be a part of the buddhism or some witch religion...
Emo Pictures - AllReasonGone
AllReasonGone
Jul 21 2008, 04:15 PM
Ah, I'm gonna get bitched at for this but i'm a genuine Satanist. Please actually read what a satanist is before judging. It has nothing to do with sacrificing lambs, it's all about self loving and becoming your own god.
victhevamp
Jul 21 2008, 04:49 PM
becoming your own god? sounds interesting
Aug 17 2008, 06:34 PM
im a Christian, i read the Bible, go to church n all. i get critized but thats part of the journey. to be honest if it wasnt 4 God, i'd probably wouldnt be breathing now. since Christianity's so big there's a lot of people who call themselves Christian n end up giving a bad name 4 the honest ones, we tell the truth but we not trying to change u, its ur life, ur choice, ur eternity. we're suppose 2 love everyone but thats something we're failing in, but we'll pick up though. i wanted to be brief but that didnt happen sorry
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 18 2008, 12:32 PM
Don't apologise. It's great to hear your views on the topic and interesting to see you are an active Christian with strong beliefs. So many of us go to Church at an early age and then just totally give up later in life.
Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Aug 28 2008, 12:40 PM
Well I beleave every single religion has its own grain of truth in it you just have to really think about it. Even when you beleave in no religion (sorry forgot how to speel it) you still beleave in something. So yea I take a bit from every religion and mix it all up. I guess you could say I created my own religion but i'm the only memeber lol XD
Emo Pictures - Tamashii
Tamashii
Aug 29 2008, 11:56 AM
I believe in George Carlin, that would be logic. He's an awesome man, shame he passed away. ( I suppose this makes me an Atheist, type George Carlin on youtube or such and listen to him amuse, you might even think twice about your religion, that's my opinion though. )
Emo Pictures - MrRazorblade
MrRazorblade
Aug 30 2008, 04:18 AM
I don't know what I have to belief. But I do know I'm not a muslim like everyone else in my family... -_-" I knew someone who introduced me to Wicca... If I REALLY had to choose a religion I would become a witch...
xthextreexgodess
Oct 13 2008, 06:20 AM
im wiccan :) lok up on the internet 2 c wot it means befor u say enything
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 13 2008, 02:36 PM
Im open to ideas. but either way i aint goin to church. i do good deeds in live to make this life better, not to get in heaven n stuff. if thats not goog enough to get me in, if i have to worship some God too, then id rather not go tbh ^^
victhevamp
Oct 16 2008, 06:36 AM
you beleive in heavan and hell then?
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 16 2008, 09:55 AM
i dont really believe fully but im not sayin they dont exist. im open to the fact. but as long as im alive i dont really care tbh ^^
Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
Oct 17 2008, 07:27 AM
i dont have a problem with religion. its most of the time the people i have a problem of a certain one. people look at me and say im emo and i worship the devil or something near that and its not true. so when i tell them i dont and tell them the church i go to they pretty much freak and call me a liar. there's a difference between a christian and a TRUE christian. one accepts all forms of life for what they are, not what they look like. that'd be me.
Oct 18 2008, 03:10 PM
I have no real religion, I did have quite a sicentific view on everything (i.e. when u die u get put into the ground etc and rot lol). But my best mate is a medium which has made me more spiritulist in my beliefs now.
xthextreexgodess
Oct 19 2008, 05:39 AM
lol u remind me of my bro but ur mor open minded than him
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 19 2008, 08:43 AM
i dont really have a religion but i share a belief i am an animist ^^
Oct 19 2008, 11:14 AM
Ohh I think everyone should be open minded, not keen on narrow mindness, it helps me anyway working with customers - you don't want little comments setting you off on a tantrum!!
Emo Pictures - mxnnnnny
mxnnnnny
Nov 14 2008, 08:02 PM
i'm a muslim, not a great one really. i take what would be considered an unhealthy interest in girls haha. i get curious about other beliefs and everything though. i find them all pretty fascinating.
victhevamp
Nov 18 2008, 11:53 AM
"unhealthy interest in girls " hahaha oh dear!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More