Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Take your written rules, you join the other fools Turn to something new, now it's killing you Hand of Doom, by Black Sabbath

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

victhevamp
religion Jul 07 2008, 07:20 AM
anyone in any strong religions? christianity, buddism, jewdism, etc. or anyone into other ones like satanism, wiccan, etc(sorry for bad spelling) or you not into any? is religion a good or bad thing? does it solve problems or start them? are emo people into religion as such? this is always a touchy subject so waiting for some strong replies :D lol

Replies

Emo Pictures - Scared-Ust
Scared-Ust
Nov 18 2008, 09:49 PM
im christian..but i do not believe in god.. somethings its not real infront me,its juz a fake..
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 26 2008, 08:38 AM
Im a Roman catholic I believe in God but since last month I have no time to go to church because I feel lazy to pray and I know that Jesus Christ is always here to protect me no matter what happens his here anywhere I go to the places that I've never been(like...hell hehehe just jokin')I grew up with My Granny she's really a religious person that I've known for a long time she did a "Bible Study","Rosary Prayer","she's frequently go to a Catholic Events and Masses" and it's an awesome thing to know your Faith and Beliefs I don't really care what is your and our religions it's about the spiritual communication how your mind respond to your spirituality. For me,Religion is Undefined it's hard to explain the theories and stuff or where did religion starts?
Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
Dec 15 2008, 09:54 PM
im a roman catholic.yea i also have a strong belief. well for me, emo pipz can also be like involve in this thing right? i mean so what?if your an emo u can't servegod? no! god is good and i think he can understand us. ^^ i liked your topic.^^
Emo Pictures - James
James
Dec 26 2008, 02:24 PM
anyone in any strong religions? I'm a Christian. is religion a good or bad thing? There is nothing wrong with religion, but often people take it to an extreme, and this is not good. I'd say in itself, religion is really more neutral.. Not really good or bad. does it solve problems or start them? It solves some problems and starts others, depending on the religion and the interpretation of the religion. (And the interpretation of "problem") are emo people into religion as such? Depends on the kid. I've seen religious emo kids and non religious. There are different types of "emo" people and there are different types of religious people.
fallinkid
Jan 21 2009, 11:55 AM
i don't think religion is good thing. people kill for own religions. what is that good in that? look at the musulman terorists. they kill for they're god. look at the spanish conquistadors. they killed poor indians becouse they didn't belive in god. but he is god anyway? they say is only one god. but every religion has 1. so wich one is the real one? religion not for me, but i belive in spirits. dark ones.
Emo Pictures - nellysaurxrawrxsexx
nellysaurxrawrxsexx
Apr 07 2009, 11:57 AM
im wiccan =]
Emo Pictures - eliam
eliam
Apr 20 2009, 03:28 AM
All the people around me are atheists and most of them quite strongly anti-religion (as in all religions are bad for humanity and the world in general). Thinking about it, me being evangelic-lutheran (protestant christian) and believing in God, I can't understand why I only know people that are against religion.

I personally think religion has in itself never done any harm (as in people kill, not the religion). In my opinion people need something to count on, something to believe in when nothing else works and religion has always been a good solution. The people I know always say that 'well you can believe in yourself', but I wonder what happens then when you just can't see good in yourself, can't believe you're capable of great things. God is a nice way to keep on going. (Depends largely on the religion though).
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Apr 24 2009, 02:03 AM
ummm im rather rorn when it come to religion as my mom is a christian and my father is muslim my mom said shen will be happy with waht realigion i choose as long as its one of thoses two i have to choose at 16 wich is like a couple of months away but i feel like paganism is for me but i dont want to tell my mom this argh help me please
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 24 2009, 04:49 PM
All I can say is it's your choice especially is you feel passionately about a specific religion.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Apr 27 2009, 04:59 AM
thanks i just need to find wjat like and i belive i have found that with paganism
dashafeelsthepain
Jun 12 2009, 01:30 PM
i'm agnostic don't really know why but you know don't believe that god excists because if he did why the hell does shit happen in the world?
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jun 14 2009, 07:03 PM
^ that's a good question .. I'm a Christian, without God i dunno where I'd be now, I'd probably being going crazy stuff and doing bad things God has taken very good care of me... But at the end of the day, bad things happen, good things happen, everything that happens is Gods will. My life isn't perfect but at the end of the day God is the one who comforts me. Why worship a God who allows me to suffer???? well.. Through Christ i have become stronger and became closer to God and life just gets better.. if you have faith nothing will come in your life that you and God cannot handle together.. You just have to give him a chance to show you the light. I'm not telling you give up everything and become Christian or anything or believe in God.. but in my opinion, its better to live as though there is a God than to live as though there is none because if you live as though there is a God and there is none, nothing bad can come out of it in the end, but if you do not and there really is... then you got a lot of questions to answer..
Emo Pictures - kellencullen
kellencullen
Jul 02 2009, 09:04 AM
i am wiccan but not very strongly but i would like to have a strong relationship with wicca but i thinki f i had some1 who belived it with me i think it would be stronger but i dont so...
emo_princess95
Jan 20 2010, 11:50 AM
i was origanally born chatholic but i became a wiccan when my freind introduced me to the religon.i have very religous belifes on my religon.please dont judge.if you do ask of you to at least look up the wiccan religon before you do.
Emo Pictures - Eve_Eve
Eve_Eve
Jan 21 2010, 04:43 AM
Religion is like the food of the soul and it should be carefully chosen not according to our entertainment desires but according to the ultimate truth of it's background. I'm Muslim, not a committed one but I believe in my religion because it gave me all the answers I had in life.It gave me strength, hope and reasons to survive. Gave me the ability to get over the difficulties in life and spread my love and appreciation to the whole universe. Now I don't cut myself anymore ^^
hellokitty_queenXx
Jan 27 2010, 02:44 PM
I'm atheist and I respect everyone beliefs but I think we would all be far better of in this world without any religion for example there probably won't be any wars.
emo_princess95
Jan 28 2010, 11:22 AM
^ that is true even though im wiccan i respect others religon and belifes even if they are not to respect mine
hellokitty_queenXx
Feb 11 2010, 08:03 AM
exactly! :D
Emo Pictures - RodRussell
RodRussell
Feb 15 2010, 02:43 PM
STUPID HUMANS THE ROD IS GOD FOR YOUR UNFAITHFULNESS I WILL BLANKET THE EARTH IN MY SEMEN FOR 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS ITS CAUSTIC CONCENTRATED DOSE OF PURE MANLINESS WILL WASH AWAY ALL THAT IS FAGG
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Feb 15 2010, 10:43 PM
^ i am proud & lucky to be Atheist

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More