Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Thank you Cloverly Avenue You helped me mend What I had torn in two Cloverly Avenue, by Backstab Burial

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

victhevamp
religion Jul 07 2008, 07:20 AM
anyone in any strong religions? christianity, buddism, jewdism, etc. or anyone into other ones like satanism, wiccan, etc(sorry for bad spelling) or you not into any? is religion a good or bad thing? does it solve problems or start them? are emo people into religion as such? this is always a touchy subject so waiting for some strong replies :D lol

Replies

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 22 2010, 01:37 AM
i kinda lost all religion like 3 months b4 the new year i was a christian but now tht i actually hang w/ more than 2 people i discovered wicca and their beleifs in like december my friend and i were talking about it and i beleive both christian and wiccan veiws id say i dont really take any religion bcuz idk but basically i beleive in god but i beleive in forces greater than god also i beleive in the supernatural and i personaly just feel tht a lot of the wiccan veiws make tons of sense even though i was baptisted (spelling) i feel tht i did it for the wrong reasons and tht if i didnt id b shunned by my christian and catholic family (my step dad is catholic and im not sure but i think my dad is too) if i didnt get it done
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Mar 22 2010, 04:49 AM
i am a Wiccan, i think it consider as a religion for a long time..:]
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 22 2010, 05:20 PM
Wiccan is certainly popular on this site.
Bones
Mar 23 2010, 10:13 AM
i am god my religion is emoism join me join me join me
Breezy
May 14 2010, 01:08 PM
i don't have a religion cause i am the type who can't be tied down on one beleif, i kinda beleive what i feel is best. but the rest of my family is some sort of christian, the only bad thing is i have a great aunt who tries to shove her religion down your throat, all i get from her on christmas is a bible, i have seven bibles laying around.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 14 2010, 02:50 PM
^ wow 7 Bibles! ever tried reading any?
LipsOfDeceit
May 14 2010, 04:07 PM
I'm not religous in any way but I find some of the passeges quite moving. My grandmother was Christian and i used to spend most of my childhood with her and she used to take me to church and stuff. Never believed any of it o just liked spending time away from home and with her in a place where nothing could harm me like it did outside. I did volenteer work at a local church for a while but it was kind of awkward since everyone was really into religion and I wasn't but is was really nice to help people. Sorry story of my life :P
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 14 2010, 04:17 PM
lol Bex you sound like me I live in a hypocritical house where everything I do is considered sinning which actually I'm pretty good when it comes to not sinning... I barely ever cuss anymore im basically a pasifist (i even cringe away from war movies) the worst i do is cut I mean hell I'm still a virgin which is a miricle since majority of the 8th grade aren't but most of the stuff I do they've done 20 million times worse but anyways I went to church because my friend Anna went and it was expected of me then as I got older I went less and less and I just felt that I didn't belong I still do volenteer work with them and I say that I'm still part of the church but technacly I have no religion anymore if anything I beleive in Pagan beleifs the most
LipsOfDeceit
May 14 2010, 04:26 PM
Ah where "sinning" is concerned I'm really bad. It doesn't bother me because i just don't have the religous beliefs or whatever. I didn't bother my granmother she more wanted to help but in the end she couldn't do anything about it. Going to church for me was never about religion it was about being able to escape my home for a few hours without fear of being tracked down or having to face school or something.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 14 2010, 04:36 PM
oh btw i don't remember the exact # but the number of people the devil killed in the bible- 10 the number of people god killed in the bible-247... does anyone find god hypocritical after reading this (and yes I know I'm going to hell but whatever)... and people wonder why I quit beleiving
Breezy
May 14 2010, 05:41 PM
i tried reading it but i have a short attention span sometimes, i used to go to church but i stopped going a little plus the church people didn't like me exactly anyways cause i'm the only emo/punk/goth anything in there and a little boy asked me was i a devil worshiper....which i am not.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 14 2010, 05:54 PM
^ i hate when that happens ..... people at my church did not have much of a probably with my dress when I used to dress emo/ scene . They used to ask me if my jeans chains were cow rope .( jokingly) Bah Its not good for people to judge others and often at church i have spoken out against the stereotyping of person who express a darker side. It is quite humbling to be able to acknowledge negative emotions. But i believe that negative emotions and things such as pain and hurt can be over come. The Bible can be interesting if you have the right one .. i use a Bible for teens which has cool side notes. and on the other note.. where are these figures? Even if they are factual you must time into consideration that sinn has caused more deaths than anything else in the world. And when persons lack good moral and judgement they end up killing themselves. If people would do what is right and follow the rules in the Bible then a lot of killing would not occur. I believe persons should not look at the Bible as a book which dictates stuff. but it can be a fairly useful guide. Many of us have good moral .. but we all have our faults as well. And no one is perfect..
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 14 2010, 06:33 PM
my church is pretty cool or at least the youth is most people have had huge issues and are addopted

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More