Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Here you are down on your knees again trying to find air to breathe again And only surrender will help you now I love you please see and believe again Again, by Flyleaf

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - AllReasonGone
AllReasonGone
The Band List... Jul 21 2008, 09:04 AM
I'm enjoying the rated band list feature on this website. Very glad Alesana are at the top, I'm sure Nathan had something to do with that. But why, can I ask, is Bring Me The Horizon even on that list, I despise that band tbh, very Scene in my opinion.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 21 2008, 12:48 AM
Well their music is good, at least, I think so :] Although some of their hair-styles can look a bit scene, I suppose. I can see where you're coming from though :] Ah, I didn't notice that they were second in the list though... *grabs mouse* xD UnderOath should sooo higher in that list. :D
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 21 2008, 08:59 AM
Not into BMTH much myself, but I guess some people are and 'emo' and 'scene' are very mixed up and confusing as music genres.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 21 2008, 09:10 AM
I never knew Scene could be associated as a music genre... :/
AllReasonGone
Jul 21 2008, 09:58 AM
Yeah, well we associate it as one. And yes, bring UnderOATH up please :P
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 21 2008, 11:08 AM
Ooooh they've gone even higher up in the list, you have something to do with that love? Ah well, looks like my job has been done already then. :]
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 21 2008, 11:14 AM
I played a part in that. Oh and it's interesting viewing how many times bands have been rated. My Chemical Romance has had the most no surprise there.
victhevamp
Jul 21 2008, 11:45 AM
hmmm i think theres a mixture of emo, scene and screamo on that list and some on their that i wouldnt put in any of them catagories, it just depends on the persons opinion to what catagory them came under like matt says, it sooo confusing, specially with my chemcial romance! Does anyone know what the band classes themselves as?
Fatalx
Jul 21 2008, 03:26 PM
Haha. I actually played apart in the rise of UnderOATH and fall of BMTH as well. :)
AllReasonGone
Jul 21 2008, 03:32 PM
I didn't, but I made this Topic about it, so it counts the same?
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 21 2008, 08:36 PM
Ooooh thank you for that Nathan - saves me the trouble :P The band list is looking much more better now :] Ah your first one hundred posts. I suppose that more than counts anyway, love :]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More