Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It's a damn cold night Trying to figure out this life Won't you take me by the hand? Take me somewhere new I don't know who you are But I... I'm with you I'm with you Im with you, by Avril Lavigne

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Hey! Newbie here (: Sep 23 2008, 10:20 AM
Hey guys, I just registered. But after looking at the emo bands section I wonder if there is any way of un-registering. I mean,a most of the bands listed there aren't emo. Evanescence, Slipknot, MCR, Linkin Park, Papa Roach... WTF? What the fxck were you thinking about when doing that? Well that's all. Hope you have a nice day (:

Replies

Sep 23 2008, 10:21 AM
Oh! I forgot... The offsprings, Green Day, Paramore, Avegnged Sevenfold AREN'T EMO!!! OMG! These kids nowadays *sighs*
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 23 2008, 02:18 PM
Heya I agree with you, but the bands are user submitted and some of them don't have a clue obviously. Sometime I will get round to sorting through the bands, but everyone has a different idea on what is and isn't an 'emo' band. If you want to delete your account you can on your account page.
XContagiousKissesX
Sep 27 2008, 04:16 PM
just because some one is emo it dosent mean they should only listen to a certain genre of music. everyone has differnt tastes in music, many emos that i know like the bands you listed as not being emo. so yeah, the bands and that are all ones members have submited, so just because you dont really like them dosent really mean you can have a moan about it, why dont you just upload aome of the music/bands you like! XD
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 28 2008, 06:08 AM
Spot on ^ I will obviously remove rap, pop, etc bands submitted though.
XContagiousKissesX
Sep 28 2008, 11:52 AM
obviously lol.... rap and pop do suck! but hopefully no one has put any of that on here x
Sep 29 2008, 09:21 AM
Retards Attempting Poetry Lawl. xD
XContagiousKissesX
Sep 29 2008, 11:35 AM
Hahaha! Very true x
victhevamp
Sep 29 2008, 03:30 PM
lol wicked, need one for pop too :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 30 2008, 01:08 PM
Haha yea that's wicked and if anyone sees a band they want removed drop me an email and I'll consider it.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More