Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Screams and nightmares of a life I want. Can't see living this lie no. A world I haunt. You've lost all control of my heart and soul. Satan holds my future, Watch it unfold The Antichrist, by Slayer

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

XContagiousKissesX
RAWR! RANDOM QUESTIONS X [new ones added] Sep 28 2008, 12:00 PM
Hiiya im kirstie and i think you should add me x chat ect yano all the usual stuff that people do anywhores.. a few random questions, feel free to answer them. If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? what do you think people taste like ? do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? quavers or wotsits ? singer or guitarist ? screamo or punk ? what did you think of my random questions ?? x ok..... people seemed to like them ones... so heres some more Tongue piercings or nose pericings ? cheese or cake ? spots or stars? Accidental death or suicide ? BFMV OR SLIPKNOT? becareful how you answer that one im a huge bfmv fan lol luminous green or purple ? Sleeping or awake ? cookies or marshmellows? if you was to murder some one how would you do it ? what did you think of these new questions added ?

Replies

Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Sep 29 2008, 01:32 PM
Shall Add You =] If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? Depends why they wanted me to do it what do you think people taste like ? Bread...or cheese sometimes do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? ghosts are..zombies nah and evil spirits maybee quavers or wotsits ? Wotsits singer or guitarist ?Guitarist screamo or punk ?Screamo what did you think of my random questions ?? thought they were ranndomly amaze ;]
victhevamp
Sep 29 2008, 03:30 PM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? depends on why they wanted me to do it... what do you think people taste like ? hmmm im guessing people taste differently?? lol so depends on the person do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? id say ghosts maybe but not sure on the other two, prob def not zombies, evil spirits id say possible quavers or wotsits ? wotsits of course :D singer or guitarist ? in what context? singer as carnt beat a beautiful voice (ville valo) :D screamo or punk ? screamo what did you think of my random questions ?? they are very random lol
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 30 2008, 01:11 PM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? same as Vic yea depends on why they wanted me to do it... what do you think people taste like ? chicken like everything else :D do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? evil spirits and ghosts are a possibility. quavers or wotsits ? wotsits :] god I want some now! singer or guitarist ? if you mean what i'd do then guitarist. if you mean what I like in a band best then the singer probably. screamo or punk ? screamo what did you think of my random questions ?? random but thanks for sharing them
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Oct 02 2008, 09:59 AM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? depends what with and why lol. what do you think people taste like ? ermmm...skin...i dunno lol blood tastes like metal lol :P do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? maybe who nos quavers or wotsits ? neither singer or guitarist ? BOTH (YES PLEASE) screamo or punk ? screamo what did you think of my random questions ?? very random anymore ?
Emo Pictures - InvisableGirl
InvisableGirl
Oct 03 2008, 04:08 PM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? They better have a good explination as to why i should. what do you think people taste like ? Salty if they don't shower.;D do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? anything is possible right. I mean it's not like this world is only full of people and animals. Or else that's just selfish. :D. quavers or wotsits ? wotsits singer or guitarist ? guitarist. i think. screamo or punk ? I like both but screamo. what did you think of my random questions ?? Errm....... Random.
Emo Pictures - xPrincezzRazorx
xPrincezzRazorx
Oct 06 2008, 05:20 AM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? >>yeah...why not?! what do you think people taste like ? >>steak or chicken or socks? do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? >>ghost..yea..i've seen one already...evil spirits..maybe.. quavers or wotsits ? >>wotsits =] singer or guitarist ? >>guitarist <33 screamo or punk ? >>screamo..awshumm what did you think of my random questions ?? x >>LOL uh...very random =]
maddeh
Oct 29 2008, 02:25 AM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? Nooo what do you think people taste like ? Errm, cheese. do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? yeaah quavers or wotsits ? Neither, i'm on a diet 8-| singer or guitarist ? oooh either screamo or punk ? screamo what did you think of my random questions ? great (y) Tongue piercings or nose pericings ? tounge cheese or cake ? cake? spots or stars? stars Accidental death or suicide ? suicide BFMV OR SLIPKNOT? BFMV <3 luminous green or purple ? purple? Sleeping or awake ? mhmm both cookies or marshmellows? cookies if you was to murder some one how would you do it ? * were ;) I'd, throw them of a building muhaha what did you think of these new questions added ? loverly HI :) nice questionss.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Oct 31 2008, 02:55 AM
Tongue piercings or nose pericings ? Nose :D cheese or cake ? Cheese :] spots or stars? Stars Accidental death or suicide ? Accidental Death BFMV OR SLIPKNOT? BFMV :D :D :D luminous green or purple ? Green :D Sleeping or awake ? Awake cookies or marshmellows? Cookies :D if you was to murder some one how would you do it ? Not into violence at the moment xD But quickly. what did you think of these new questions added ? Better than the last ones :D
Emo Pictures - alexGORE
alexGORE
Nov 01 2008, 07:38 AM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? i wouldnt be able to D: unless if it was like : shoot them in the foot or they get killed. what do you think people taste like ? meat? XD i dont really want to find out XD do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? yeahh quavers or wotsits ? WOTSITS :D singer or guitarist ? both ? XD screamo or punk ? screamo what did you think of my random questions ?? x the what do you think people taste like kinda scared me XD but they were cool :D Tongue piercings or nose pericings ? Nose, i was once in a piercing place and these two chavs put me off, the 2nd one came out like : OMG AHH MY TONGUE OWWW IT HURTS cheese or cake ? hmmm cheesecake? >;D spots or stars? stars :] Accidental death or suicide ? suicide, atleast then you chose to die XD BFMV OR SLIPKNOT? becareful how you answer that one im a huge bfmv fan lol eek, slipknot -hides xD luminous green or purple ? luminous green Sleeping or awake ? hmm awake cookies or marshmellows? cookies :D if you was to murder some one how would you do it ? erm i dont really want to murder someone D: but id do it so it was quick and painless what did you think of these new questions added? cool :D
MiZZCRAZi
Nov 01 2008, 09:37 AM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? ^-^ NO NEVER! I WOUDNT AND I COULD DO DAT what do you think people taste like ? haha lol um.. i have no clue lol do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? hell yea i think there kewl! =] singer or guitarist ? guitarist screamo or punk ? punk what did you think of my random questions ?? LOVE THEM! =D Tongue piercings or nose pericings ? Nose! cheese or cake ? cheese spots or stars? ummm dats hard but im go wit spots! Accidental death or suicide ? accidental death BFMV OR SLIPKNOT? becareful how you answer that one im a huge bfmv fan lol hahah lol slipnot luminous green or purple ? PURPLE!! =D Sleeping or awake ? awake! cookies or marshmellows? if you was to murder some one how would you do it ?ummm wit a knife or idk never rlly thought about it ^_^ what did you think of these new questions added ? awsome i love these!
victhevamp
Nov 01 2008, 07:40 PM
Tongue piercings or nose pericings ? yuk neither, nose i guess cheese or cake ? cheesecake :D spots or stars? stars Accidental death or suicide ? accidental death BFMV OR SLIPKNOT? BFMV :D luminous green or purple ? purple Sleeping or awake ? sleeping cookies or marshmellows? cookies if you was to murder some one how would you do it ? quick and painful lol what did you think of these new questions added ? pretty good :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More