Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

'Cause I've been housing all this doubt and insecurity and I've been locked inside that house all the while you hold the key And I've been dying to get out and that might be the death of me Be My Escape, by Relient K

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

XContagiousKissesX
RAWR! RANDOM QUESTIONS X [new ones added] Sep 28 2008, 12:00 PM
Hiiya im kirstie and i think you should add me x chat ect yano all the usual stuff that people do anywhores.. a few random questions, feel free to answer them. If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? what do you think people taste like ? do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? quavers or wotsits ? singer or guitarist ? screamo or punk ? what did you think of my random questions ?? x ok..... people seemed to like them ones... so heres some more Tongue piercings or nose pericings ? cheese or cake ? spots or stars? Accidental death or suicide ? BFMV OR SLIPKNOT? becareful how you answer that one im a huge bfmv fan lol luminous green or purple ? Sleeping or awake ? cookies or marshmellows? if you was to murder some one how would you do it ? what did you think of these new questions added ?

Replies

Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Sep 29 2008, 01:32 PM
Shall Add You =] If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? Depends why they wanted me to do it what do you think people taste like ? Bread...or cheese sometimes do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? ghosts are..zombies nah and evil spirits maybee quavers or wotsits ? Wotsits singer or guitarist ?Guitarist screamo or punk ?Screamo what did you think of my random questions ?? thought they were ranndomly amaze ;]
victhevamp
Sep 29 2008, 03:30 PM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? depends on why they wanted me to do it... what do you think people taste like ? hmmm im guessing people taste differently?? lol so depends on the person do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? id say ghosts maybe but not sure on the other two, prob def not zombies, evil spirits id say possible quavers or wotsits ? wotsits of course :D singer or guitarist ? in what context? singer as carnt beat a beautiful voice (ville valo) :D screamo or punk ? screamo what did you think of my random questions ?? they are very random lol
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 30 2008, 01:11 PM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? same as Vic yea depends on why they wanted me to do it... what do you think people taste like ? chicken like everything else :D do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? evil spirits and ghosts are a possibility. quavers or wotsits ? wotsits :] god I want some now! singer or guitarist ? if you mean what i'd do then guitarist. if you mean what I like in a band best then the singer probably. screamo or punk ? screamo what did you think of my random questions ?? random but thanks for sharing them
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Oct 02 2008, 09:59 AM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? depends what with and why lol. what do you think people taste like ? ermmm...skin...i dunno lol blood tastes like metal lol :P do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? maybe who nos quavers or wotsits ? neither singer or guitarist ? BOTH (YES PLEASE) screamo or punk ? screamo what did you think of my random questions ?? very random anymore ?
Emo Pictures - InvisableGirl
InvisableGirl
Oct 03 2008, 04:08 PM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? They better have a good explination as to why i should. what do you think people taste like ? Salty if they don't shower.;D do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? anything is possible right. I mean it's not like this world is only full of people and animals. Or else that's just selfish. :D. quavers or wotsits ? wotsits singer or guitarist ? guitarist. i think. screamo or punk ? I like both but screamo. what did you think of my random questions ?? Errm....... Random.
Emo Pictures - xPrincezzRazorx
xPrincezzRazorx
Oct 06 2008, 05:20 AM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? >>yeah...why not?! what do you think people taste like ? >>steak or chicken or socks? do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? >>ghost..yea..i've seen one already...evil spirits..maybe.. quavers or wotsits ? >>wotsits =] singer or guitarist ? >>guitarist <33 screamo or punk ? >>screamo..awshumm what did you think of my random questions ?? x >>LOL uh...very random =]
maddeh
Oct 29 2008, 02:25 AM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? Nooo what do you think people taste like ? Errm, cheese. do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? yeaah quavers or wotsits ? Neither, i'm on a diet 8-| singer or guitarist ? oooh either screamo or punk ? screamo what did you think of my random questions ? great (y) Tongue piercings or nose pericings ? tounge cheese or cake ? cake? spots or stars? stars Accidental death or suicide ? suicide BFMV OR SLIPKNOT? BFMV <3 luminous green or purple ? purple? Sleeping or awake ? mhmm both cookies or marshmellows? cookies if you was to murder some one how would you do it ? * were ;) I'd, throw them of a building muhaha what did you think of these new questions added ? loverly HI :) nice questionss.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Oct 31 2008, 02:55 AM
Tongue piercings or nose pericings ? Nose :D cheese or cake ? Cheese :] spots or stars? Stars Accidental death or suicide ? Accidental Death BFMV OR SLIPKNOT? BFMV :D :D :D luminous green or purple ? Green :D Sleeping or awake ? Awake cookies or marshmellows? Cookies :D if you was to murder some one how would you do it ? Not into violence at the moment xD But quickly. what did you think of these new questions added ? Better than the last ones :D
Emo Pictures - alexGORE
alexGORE
Nov 01 2008, 07:38 AM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? i wouldnt be able to D: unless if it was like : shoot them in the foot or they get killed. what do you think people taste like ? meat? XD i dont really want to find out XD do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? yeahh quavers or wotsits ? WOTSITS :D singer or guitarist ? both ? XD screamo or punk ? screamo what did you think of my random questions ?? x the what do you think people taste like kinda scared me XD but they were cool :D Tongue piercings or nose pericings ? Nose, i was once in a piercing place and these two chavs put me off, the 2nd one came out like : OMG AHH MY TONGUE OWWW IT HURTS cheese or cake ? hmmm cheesecake? >;D spots or stars? stars :] Accidental death or suicide ? suicide, atleast then you chose to die XD BFMV OR SLIPKNOT? becareful how you answer that one im a huge bfmv fan lol eek, slipknot -hides xD luminous green or purple ? luminous green Sleeping or awake ? hmm awake cookies or marshmellows? cookies :D if you was to murder some one how would you do it ? erm i dont really want to murder someone D: but id do it so it was quick and painless what did you think of these new questions added? cool :D
MiZZCRAZi
Nov 01 2008, 09:37 AM
If a close friend asked you to shoot them in the foot/stab them in the arm, would you do it ? ^-^ NO NEVER! I WOUDNT AND I COULD DO DAT what do you think people taste like ? haha lol um.. i have no clue lol do you think ghosts/zombies/evil spirits are real ? hell yea i think there kewl! =] singer or guitarist ? guitarist screamo or punk ? punk what did you think of my random questions ?? LOVE THEM! =D Tongue piercings or nose pericings ? Nose! cheese or cake ? cheese spots or stars? ummm dats hard but im go wit spots! Accidental death or suicide ? accidental death BFMV OR SLIPKNOT? becareful how you answer that one im a huge bfmv fan lol hahah lol slipnot luminous green or purple ? PURPLE!! =D Sleeping or awake ? awake! cookies or marshmellows? if you was to murder some one how would you do it ?ummm wit a knife or idk never rlly thought about it ^_^ what did you think of these new questions added ? awsome i love these!
victhevamp
Nov 01 2008, 07:40 PM
Tongue piercings or nose pericings ? yuk neither, nose i guess cheese or cake ? cheesecake :D spots or stars? stars Accidental death or suicide ? accidental death BFMV OR SLIPKNOT? BFMV :D luminous green or purple ? purple Sleeping or awake ? sleeping cookies or marshmellows? cookies if you was to murder some one how would you do it ? quick and painful lol what did you think of these new questions added ? pretty good :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More