Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Everybody needs to cry or needs to spit. Every sweet tooth needs just a little hit. Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot. How can you stand next to the truth and not see it? Oh, a change of heart comes slow. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonigh, by U2

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
What popular places where emo live in? Oct 10 2008, 10:12 PM
I think emo live everywhere but you guys have to be specific where are they? what are they doing in this or that place? where and how they living as Young Emo Kids?

Replies

Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Dec 19 2008, 08:07 AM
most of ours are emo
Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
Dec 31 2008, 07:44 PM
where im from liverpool its great theres loads of emos i love it
Emo Pictures - XxopenlydepressedxX
XxopenlydepressedxX
May 05 2009, 09:42 AM

I live in london Which has lots of emos but.....

NOT were i live which is hackney and all the kids there a chavs even in primary there were chav kids

anyway....  Luckily i go to a school were emo is accepted coz theres like punks, preps, skaters,chavs and EmosXD

Emo Pictures - Coldsoul
Coldsoul
May 05 2009, 01:07 PM
norway nr 8? awesome i live there
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 05 2009, 04:02 PM
Latest top 10 countries by site visitors:

United Kingdom
United States
Philippines
Indonesia
Canada
Australia
Norway
Italy
Germany
Sweden
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
May 06 2009, 03:18 AM

i live ina town called ross its terrible we live in

fear of CHAVS not good

Emo Pictures - Dead-Fish
Dead-Fish
May 06 2009, 10:20 AM
where i live(gloucestershire) chavvy galore its really annoyin cause there all like yo wassup emo kid wannabe      f*** off chavs
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 06 2009, 10:51 AM
Haha yea chavs do your head in everywhere!
Emo Pictures - Dead-Fish
Dead-Fish
May 08 2009, 11:25 AM

i did go 2 this emo new years party and i banged my head all night and when i woke up later that morning i couldnt move my neck! :)

sarah-mc
May 10 2009, 07:24 AM
I live in Liverpool and it's horrible. I'm telling you it's the capital of Chav World. Me and my girlfriend are both emos and we're like the only two emos in the whole school and people just skit us (basically bullying us) about being bi and being emo. It's not fun. Scott sent a post above saying there's loads of emos here but I don't really know where to find them. Going into town there are groups often there like... but I don't often see that many. Scott, where have you seen loads of emos? x

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More