Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Don't let it twist you up inside. Time never fails to make the heartache stop. You gotta let those feelings go. I'll give you everything I can. If you say the words. I'm Here For You, by Ozzy Osborne

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

XContagiousKissesX
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Nov 19 2008, 07:33 AM
Congratulations. you are now reading the best forum thingy ever Okay well first, if you havent already, i think you should well add me as a friend cause im just awesome. second, well cause everyone on this site, are just so lovely, i think you should answer these questions so we all know who YOU are! BASIC. Name? age? Favirote band? Favirote song? Favirote colour? RANDOM. Sausages or carrots? Smarties or M&M's? Muffins or cookies? Bebo or myspace? Bfmv or Bmth ? If You Had To Kill Someone, right now, how would you do it ? Gay or bi? IN A GUY OR GIRL. sexy eyes, or hot hair ? Hot hair, or awesome eyeline/guyliner? Great style, or some one who dont give a shit? emo, or any other sterotype? Final Question: What do you think of this site so far?

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More