Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm just here flying off the deep end I'm just here to become the best yet I'm just here for the psych assessment Young and Menace, by Fall Out Boy

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

please help me guys..thanks a lot.. Nov 21 2008, 04:52 AM
hey friends.. im a filipino and i like to help you all.. our group is conducting a research on how to change the image of emos into good ones.. because nowadays as you can notice,many people in the world criticize you so is it okay if we will ask you some questions.. please help us and we will help you also.. let's help each other.. besides its all for your own sake.. please .. i'll be waiting for your responses. Godbless you all.

Replies

CHRIS_POPCORE
Dec 07 2008, 11:37 AM
May I ask u to don't give a fuck? XD It's all about stereotypes =P Why emo is so bad? Noone knows why, except what they'r told. No personal experience... And besides that mass media sucked shit to the top. It is as usual subculture as, for example, punks... Yeah, I rather be criticized by every lame biaaatch, but I don't think that emos rly need any help. We R PPL like everyone. And everyone knows that stereotypes SUCK. So there is no better advice than stop using stereotypes... Times change, ppl change wit' 'em, next day everyone will have some personal experience in communicatin' wit' emos, and misunderstandings'll go straight to hell... slowly... maybe in next life XD So ask me, I'd like to answer questions XD
Emo Pictures - James
James
Dec 07 2008, 02:00 PM
People criticize anyone just because they are different.. (Examples.. African Americans, Homosexuals, Christians..) The truth of the matter is, emos are people. Some are good; some are bad; all are different. It doesn't matter what subculture they are a part of. Despite this, I'm sure no one would mind if you asked some questions.. I'm sure they'd all be happy to tell you what you want to know. :]
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 09 2008, 06:56 AM
I'm happy to help but every subculture or whatever you want to call 'emo' is criticised by some people.
CHRIS_POPCORE
Dec 10 2008, 01:49 PM
yeap, and just everythin is criticized by som ppl... XD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More