Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Creepy girls You're just my style Blood-red lipstick You don't smile Falling victim to your fantasy Damn, I love it that you're so creepy Your so Creepy, by Ghost Town

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Seriously: What kind of Emo are you? Nov 28 2008, 10:55 AM
So many kids these days say they are Emo, not knowing what it really means. We had a big discussion about this lately as we held a quiet big symposium last week in Iceland, discussing the emo roots. Conclusion: I'd say I'm most likely a "Teardrop Emo". I think this describes myself the best. I also did a small joke and said I wished I lived in Greenland, so I could be an Esk-Emo. Everybody laughed. That made me sad. :-( What about you?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 19 2009, 05:49 PM
I have been to Whitby numerous times :] Oh and yea it's pathetic how many fakes are on some sites. Then again it's hard to control them all when you get so big.

I have never joined Vampirefreaks but I respect how far it's come.
Emo Pictures - painless_tears
painless_tears
Apr 28 2009, 05:21 AM

id say i was "shy emo" and "musical emo"  music is my life  im at college doing music yay me

Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
May 02 2009, 08:45 AM
im a happy-musical-dont annoy me or ill crush you- friendly-loving emo
Emo Pictures - deadandbroken
deadandbroken
May 25 2009, 05:16 AM
I think I`m "The-Fave-Object-To-Hit Emo"
LadyEmo
May 25 2009, 06:33 AM
Mmm,we have just so much types i see!lol!Ehm,i think i'm a musical-dreamer emo..always dream with eyes opened...lol!Life basically sucks,so i try to dream one better through music...
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
May 26 2009, 08:16 AM
According to bebo

what kind of emo are you?
My result is: tiny emo

your very small, even if itys not in size you are still very meak, dont let anyone tell u ur not cool enough to do this or that, u r TOO! just say that you will chop their feet off and then tie them together and glue them to their head! it works everytime!

If you ask me I need music to live too!!!

but I don't like dividing emos I mean were like emo so live with it, emo is what I am, who I am, what I like, who I like,

I'm emo I guess lol
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 26 2009, 07:31 PM
am i emo?? well i dunno if this tread is only for those who are sure.. but where im from (yes  a little rock) we dnt really do stereotypes.. so lets see.. i love emo music poetry.. but not really becuase its trendy or whatever. infact my friends who are into R&B even the ones who like a lil rock tell me i listen to a load of crap..i listen to emo music cause i can relate to it.. i gradually got into it, at first it was wierd but i felt a conneciton.. now poetry.. dam i love it i like to read and write it.. it helps me to express myself in ways i cant in any other way..the styles are cool as well im really getting into that but that came after. yea i go through the negative feeling and stuff too but i kinda over came em for the  most part and leanred to be optimistic and stuff ..so i dunno.. all i know is that the things about  the emo scence suit me and helps me express my self.. even if it means being different from my friends.
XXCrimson-ShadowXX
May 27 2009, 08:00 AM

Hmmm...I dunno what kind of emo I am.

But I found a quiz site and I got this: Loner Emo.

"You like to be alone. Maybe you hang out with a few close friends but that's about it. People think your weird and rude but your just depressed and they don't deserve your attention anyway. You often think "Why can't they just leave me alone?!" No one understands you. And I'm sure you don't even understand yourself sometimes."

http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/2nIkiTR/What-Type-Of-Emo-Are-You-Emo-Kids-Please

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 27 2009, 08:55 AM
i did that quiz and got "shy emo" .. its kinda true i do stutter lol

"Your the Shy one. Public Speaking if your worst night-mare. If you could become invisible you probably would. You stutter alot when your speaking with someone you don't really know. You stay away from large groups of people, and avoid big events...Unless it's a concert of your favourite band. You wish you could fit in more but for some reason you just don't, and you've learned to accept that. You just sigh and say "Lifes like this." And move on."

LadyEmo
May 30 2009, 08:31 AM

I just finished to do the quiz,cool!lol!This is the result and...not so surprised!lol

Emo....Just Emo <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Emo. That's pretty much the only word that describes you. Your not part Scene, or Goth, or anything else. Your just Emo. Your depressed, may have suicidal thoughts, your misunderstood (We all are) You have a Low Self-Esteem and you get labled easy. Most used words "No one understands me."

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
May 30 2009, 10:45 AM
Music Addict Your the Music Addicted Emo Kid. You always have your music blasting...You listen to depressing, expressive music that you can relate to. Your usually scribbling lyrics on your walls, home work, where ever else...And you always have a song stuck in your head. You love many bands no one has ever heard of. Music=Life. Im scared..... They know me... Whos spying on me.. I'll get you >=D O.K. random lol
Emo Pictures - Dead-Fish
Dead-Fish
May 31 2009, 09:30 AM

im like a heavy emo

i love music and without id suffer

but all the song s  i listen 2 r super heavy like parkway drive or bring me the horizon

chick_vamp1
Jun 06 2009, 05:39 PM
idk the type of emo i am, i mean some of my friends think im emo simply because im the one most likely to not join the converstion and thn my other friends say im emo because i have crazy moods or wht ever can it b possible to b a bipolar emo? cuz i think thts wht they would classify me as its like so not fair r whtevr
-Peices-of-Me-
Jun 08 2009, 02:30 PM
i'm every kind of emo at different times i don't think we should have to be one, i mean, i have alot of friends, like, ALOT, but i <3 to be alone i love music i like to pretend to be happy, but im sort of a masochist with my sadness cause im so used to it, so therefore i will be ALL types of emo :)
dashafeelsthepain
Jun 10 2009, 08:17 AM
People Don't Often See Me As An Emo Because I'm Usually Always Happy At School + Stuff But Like I Think To Me School Is Like Away From All The Saddness In My House
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 10 2009, 04:25 PM
People into the emo scene certainly aren't all sad a lot of the time.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More