Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I am a circus freak so many scars, so many scars I'm just the common creep something to watch, something to watch oh, you know you can't break me. Freak Show, by Set It Off

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - James
James
Hey, this is James Dec 07 2008, 02:16 PM
Hey, this is James. I really don't consider myself emo.. nor do I live in the UK. >.< But well, I'm here. I play bass guitar in a posthardcore band.. (I'd give you guys a link if we had a better/newer recording up, lol.) I'm into all sorts of different genres of music.. From popular genres, to classical ones, to obscure ones that very few enjoy.. I kinda feel like giving a complete description of myself with all my interests/etc, but I'm too lazy right now.. (And you'd all probably get bored of it..) might add that to my profile later. If you want to chat, just send me a message or something. Or you can like, aim me. (AIM: thepurpliest) I love meeting new people. :]

Replies

victhevamp
Dec 07 2008, 05:27 PM
hey there hows it going? :D
Emo Pictures - James
James
Dec 07 2008, 07:14 PM
Hey! It's going good.. almost winter break, so that's exciting. How are you?
Emo Pictures - hannah1121
hannah1121
Dec 08 2008, 04:05 AM
heya ^_^ i'm hannah that's so cool i'm getting a band together right now!! but it's not going so well...lol only i'm singer and i'm learning how to play guitar!! :P well scribble back!!
Emo Pictures - James
James
Dec 08 2008, 04:54 AM
Oh, that souns fun. Good luck with it. :]
Emo Pictures - rawrrsauce
rawrrsauce
Dec 08 2008, 09:27 AM
rockband is the ultimate way to get your practice on with the band thing.
Emo Pictures - James
James
Dec 08 2008, 10:32 AM
Haha, yeah, don't worry, half of our time during practice is just us playing rockband, lol
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Dec 10 2008, 10:48 AM
Haha - really? xD They're alot of critism going around with the whole Guitar Hero and Rockband scene...but it actually helps? Wow xD Anyway, hi :P
CHRIS_POPCORE
Dec 10 2008, 01:37 PM
RockBand can teach you how to cooperate to perform a music. Or how to not... XD Hey, give us some recordings! I rly wanna to listen it, coz I have band too (only perform screaming and singin' and sometimes play rhythm guitar), and I'd like to see how's going in other just-playin'-somethin'-4-a-start bands =)
Emo Pictures - James
James
Dec 10 2008, 03:13 PM
Here ya go :] http://www.upload-mp3.com/pfiles/40132/Fighting%20for%20Chance.mp3 This one I'm actually pleased with, forgot I still had this file. It was the demo file we had up on our myspace before we had a singer. When we re-recorded the song with the vocals, we did some things different (plus other complications) and the whole thing ended up sounding a lot worse..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More