Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake. The hand behind this pen relieves a failure every day. No One Puts Baby In The Corner, by Fall Out Boy

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

LadyEmo
Hello! I'm just new! Jan 06 2009, 05:50 AM
Hello, I register myself yesterday...wanna start to know how is the forum and talk with someone.Can you help me?Oh, I'm from Italy, so take patience with my english pleaze!!!

Replies

Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
Jan 06 2009, 10:58 AM

welcome to the site , im kinda new myself but its a quality place to be

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 06 2009, 04:11 PM
Welcome!! I'm Matt x
Emo Pictures - hannah1121
hannah1121
Jan 07 2009, 04:16 AM
heya!!!   i'm hannah   welcom to this site   if you need any help just comment or message me!!!  or if you just wanna talk about radom stuff....lol   i am good at that too  ^_^
LadyEmo
Jan 07 2009, 05:16 AM

Hi Hannah!I'm LadyEmo!I'm very happy that someone answered me!It's the first time I register myself in a web site,so I think this is very special...!!!!!!Yesterday I replied to a message contained in "General Emo Discussion-Why nobody understand emos?"(or something like this),I'm very interested in this type of topic,so if you want read it and then we can talk and share our opinions about that.Oh,I like very much piercings and emo's fashion too,if you wanna talk!

Waiting for you!

xxxkissesxxx

Emo Pictures - Coldsoul
Coldsoul
Jan 07 2009, 03:04 PM
Helloow =3 ^^
LadyEmo
Jan 08 2009, 06:36 AM

Hi,I replied to you in the section"better way to die" and "love and relationship".Hope I helped you!

xxxkissesxxx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More