Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

In the absence. I will introduce my wrath, my malice Wicked cancer grows beneath the surface, head to finger. You make me sick, hating on my freedom. It doesn't matter what you say. It eats away... War of Attrition, by God Forbid

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Terms of Use & Privacy Policy Mar 16 2009, 11:39 AM
This topic will be used for changes to the sites Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Please view these pages if you haven't already and soEmo.co.uk welcomes your feedback.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 16 2009, 11:46 AM
The privacy policy has been updated today following an email from Google:

"We're writing to let you know about the upcoming launch of interest-based advertising, which will require you to review and make any necessary changes to your site's privacy policies...

Interest-based advertising will allow advertisers to show ads based on a user's previous interactions with them, such as visits to advertiser website and also to reach users based on their interests (e.g. "sports enthusiast"). To develop interest categories, we will recognize the types of web pages users visit throughout the Google content network.  As an example, if they visit a number of sports pages, we will add them to the "sports enthusiast" interest category.

As a result of this announcement, your privacy policy will now need to reflect the use of interest-based advertising. Please review the information at https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=100557 to ensure that your site's privacy policies are up-to-date, and make any necessary changes by April 8, 2009. Because publisher sites and laws vary across countries, we're unfortunately unable to suggest specific privacy policy language.
"

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More