Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It's so crazy how it'd make my week just to hear them mention your name Is it so hard to understand how you've got me right in the palm of your hand? Your way with words is through silence, by A Day To Remember

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

AKemo
EMO weekend Meet Apr 02 2009, 05:14 PM
Who would like to meet up an just JAM around London xD ? Get known to each other and share our minds. What do you think guys ?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Apr 03 2009, 12:58 AM

i think thats a brillinat idea!!!!

but i live near hereford so it will be hard and expensive so yeah

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 03 2009, 02:37 AM
It's a great idea and there have already been some meets in the London area. Hopefully more will happen soon but I guess a lot of people are busy with preparing for exams at the moment.

Roll on the summer holidays and I'm sure people will want to meet then and the new funky site will be live by then :]
AKemo
Apr 03 2009, 02:58 AM
yeah, i've got as well exams v_v oh well
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Apr 03 2009, 03:06 AM

yes the summer holidays would be brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will have money by then lols

Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Apr 08 2009, 05:39 AM

Oh god, don't mention exams. I'm trying to finish course work. Hence the unactiveness from me lately XD Sorry about that btw.

I would meet up with you guys but...I kinda live a long way away from london =/ I'll be there mentally ;]

Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Apr 09 2009, 12:41 AM

well i wa thinkin that we could do this in every major city in england like take a vote

to find out where most people can get to therefore more people to meet so like in the holidays one weeekend in hereford. one weekend in worcestor, so like that and get people to take a vote for the first one to the city they can get to easily now that is just tiny thing i thought of lols

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 09 2009, 05:29 PM
Laura hope the courseowrk goes well. Oh and meets would be great. I'm sure more will be organised as the site grows.
sarah-mc
May 10 2009, 07:37 AM
We should totally do one in like Liverpool, Manchester, London, Newcastle etc like every major city across England. It'd be totally awesome :)
Emo Pictures - Dead-Fish
Dead-Fish
May 16 2009, 11:46 PM

what about me?

I live in the bloody countryside!

ooh argh!

lol

Emo Pictures - earvinlance
earvinlance
May 24 2009, 11:05 PM

i think all of the countries who are members of this will have there on country meet...like here in the philipopines....some of us are not that rich to go in the other country.......we believe our websiute will be enjoyed worl_wide...

thanks...

XD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More