Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This occasion calls for something more than just another washed-up, broken-hearted lie. This occasion calls for something more than just another waste of all my time. Dreamer, by Ghost Town

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Sorry for... Apr 04 2009, 02:49 AM
Being inactive lately, I've just got alot on my plate to do with my daughter atm
As some of you may know, she's profoundly deaf, however almost a fortnight ago, she had to go in hospital where they found out she also has 2 holes in her heart.

Since I breastfeed I have to stay in with her, so Most of the time i'm at the hospital with her, and can only get home for a couple of hours a day in which time I don't really have much time to waste on the computer.

I don't know when we will be let out, but she's doing okay they just want to see her put some weight on.

So sorry I haven't been around much lately, when we both get home from hospital I will be back to my normal active self :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 04 2009, 05:37 AM
Aw don't be sorry you have more important things to concentrate on, but it's great to hear from you x
LadyEmo
Apr 05 2009, 04:20 AM
Absolutely u don't have to be sorry,ur daughter is the most important thing,always and especially now.Try to be strong 4 her,she needs u.Hope next time u will give us some better news about her health,I think I'm talking 4 everybody,we're all close to u and...I will pray 4 Christine.Love,Sara

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More