Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

They say it all breaks down to keeping your feet on the ground My sole intention is keeping my head in the clouds They say that I can't last a day in the real world I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine Closure, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Female Emo/Goth wanted for feature length film. Apr 20 2009, 04:17 PM
I am working with an award winning female artist filmmaker on her first feature length film funded by The UK Film Council. We arelooking for a female emo from the UK who is at least 18yrs to play themselves in a drama feature film about identity. We are not looking for anyone with acting experience just an apptitude to beyourself! The participant chosen for the film will be paid for the role. Contact :Lisa James / gammagrrl@easynet.co.uk 07595 177518 for more information and please email a bit about yourself - thanks

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 21 2009, 06:05 AM
Lisa mentioned this to me and I really think it'd be a great opportunity for one of you.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Apr 24 2009, 01:19 AM
ahhh im too young!!!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 24 2009, 04:46 PM
^ Know of anyone else that would be interested?
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Apr 27 2009, 06:18 AM

nope i wish i did though

i would have asked my mom but she is 31

May 02 2009, 06:21 AM
I think I'm EMO enough for this. I'm void of my own personality, I have shitty butchered up black hair, and I've pierced my face beyond recognition. I also listen to greenday! AM I EMO ENOUGH FOR THIS?
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
May 02 2009, 11:45 PM
Ha! I'll apply, I needs teh moula!
that and I might actually have better luck with dates if I get on tv lmao
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 03 2009, 04:34 PM
Well if you do apply please keep us all informed :]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More