Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm going to hope for you, I'm going to pray for you amongst the wreckless and the black. Hey John, What's Your Name Again?, by The Devil Wears Prada

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Scared-Ust
Scared-Ust
UK?? May 03 2009, 09:48 PM

tell me about uk,i wanna know..

what interesting in there?

how there people?

x'mas this year,me and my fionce plan to go uk..

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 05 2009, 04:57 AM
I highly recommend going. Lived in the UK all my life. The people are generally quite friendly and there are lots of places to shop as well as beautiful scenery and history.
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
May 06 2009, 05:17 PM
^^ LIES it be all lies!! you speak with forked tongue :P

unless it's just Leeds that sucks monkey balls and should be avoided at all costs lulz (or maybe that's just cuz I live here haha)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 07 2009, 02:57 AM
Mmm I was maybe exaggerating a little, but the UK does have a lot to offer..
XXCrimson-ShadowXX
May 27 2009, 08:04 AM
The UK is pretty cool if you ask me. Especially Cambridge, you have a big variety of places to shop, there are a lot of information centers around so you don't get lost, and we have like 30 Universities to visit. The people are pretty friendly too. :)
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Jun 18 2009, 12:41 AM
UK Is really nice and lovely, I know mostly South West, and Scotland, don't know much about midlands :( But Devon, Cornwall are really beautiful, you can find small really cute villages with loads of parks and tiny streets, drink afternoon tea with older ladies, and Scotland is really awesome and wild, but wouldn't recommend for Christmas x)
Scared-Ust
Jun 24 2009, 04:36 PM
well,i love to go to history place.is there in uk have any guide tourism?and how can i contact them?
Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
Jun 26 2009, 02:44 PM
visi LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best place in the uk http://www.visitliverpool.com/
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 26 2009, 04:11 PM
Please have a look at the Visit Britain website for UK tourism guides and lots more information.
Scared-Ust
Jun 28 2009, 09:09 PM
i love liverpool but im more to manchester united.hey,may be i can see u guys in uk?i wanna know how life in uk?what u guys do on weakend?home?may be u guys can be my tourist guide??haha..
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 29 2009, 04:25 PM
I'd be your guide :]
Scared-Ust
Jun 30 2009, 05:13 PM
ok.i will inform u later..i can't wait to see u,see emo there.. it's gonna be fun.thx ya!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More