Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Don't try and tell me who I am, cause I don't care, and you'll never understand. It doesn't matter anymore, behind your smile, there's not a thing left to adore. We're not the same, we never were, we'll never be! Prophet In Disguise, by YOHIO

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

-Peices-of-Me-
smiley faces May 18 2009, 11:37 AM

so i dont really know whether im doing this right but im going to try post if yew can kind of relate to the smiley

:D so this is the happiest smiley ever, because he has a huge smile on his face and shows up everywhere like some social butterfly, like, for example a person, always smiling the same smile and expressing happiness,, but what about the smilies inner thoughts and turmoil and what if inside that smiley is getting closer and closer to being used one too many times and he just SNAPS and takes it out on everyone around him even if they did nothing wrong and he goes home and just DIES all alone on his bedroom floor because noone cared enough to ask are you sure when he said he was fine. or maybe he really is a happy smiley.

Replies

May 20 2009, 05:49 PM
Or maybe, just maybe, it's a colon and a D.
-Peices-of-Me-
May 21 2009, 02:07 PM
hey dont ruin my smiley faces reputation. maybe YOUR a colon and a D. GOD.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More