Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

How can I forget? How can I forget? How can I forget? The impact you, you had on my life In Good Hands, by I Have Dreams

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

WorthLessBitch
Aloha.x Jul 03 2009, 05:05 PM
I thought I'd write up a big formal fucktard of an introduction for myself. And you decided to read. Awh :3 I swear a lot. I hope no-one minds or is offended by that. It's something I do. It's expanding vocabulary. In a way.... If I swear in a reply to you, it doesn't mean I'm angry. V_V Anyway. SIONA There is supposed to be a fada above the I in my name... It' like an acute in French? Anyway, it won't work on this site. (It's pronounced Shena too...) I am 17. I live in sunny Ireland. I sometimes talk in Irish. Sometimes type in Irish. We have many lovely fields and shit here. Cows. Sheep. Bunnies. I like the bunnies. I like a lot of things. But I hate more than I like. And I'm scared of loads. Namely the dark. :( I honestly think anything more would just make me sound dense and boring, so I will leave it now methinks. Slan go foil. That means goodbye for now. In Irish. Learning my friends, is a great tool of the mind.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 03 2009, 05:30 PM
I will look into the issue with your name at least on your profile for now.
WorthLessBitch
Jul 04 2009, 02:20 AM
Thank you :] It's just when when ya hold "Alt Gr" and a vowel, you should be able to get the letter with the fada but it comes up all weird. It isn't a big deal though :-P

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More