Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

it just takes some time little girl your in the middle of the ride eerythin' everythin' will be just fine everythin everythin will be alright alright The Middle, by Jimmy Eat World

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - CyanideCinderella
CyanideCinderella
Do you ever feel like people are the worlds biggest hypercrites Jul 06 2009, 12:50 PM
OMFG! Its ridiculous! people sit there and judge us because we have a different opinion, a different passion and then they go off with their emo mates grr!!! I know ''chavs'' that have walked down the street listening to slipknot! and then they take the mick because we listen to all american rejects wtf?!!! please tell me im not the only one that see that. Chavs arent the worst hypercrites in the world and that statement gives me gpoosepimples, the worlds biggest hypercrite award goes too.....*drum roll** PARENTS/CAREERS!!! True or True? x

Replies

WorthLessBitch
Jul 06 2009, 04:08 PM
Lol chavs. Scary cunts. "I know ''chavs'' that have walked down the street listening to slipknot! " I know of a girl, who claimed to be "emo" and her ipod was completely full of shit. Dj Rankin, Dj Cammy, teeny bop dance music shit. And Hannah Montana and High School Musical. Hardcore! D:
Emo Pictures - lauria112
lauria112
Jul 07 2009, 07:42 AM
omfg i ttly see that everywhere we have so many emo/ scene poseres at my skool that they dont have any fucking idea when the real ones show up and worst of all, all the "emo" ppl here in shitty colorado dont even have real colored hair either its all fake shit that they bought at fucking claires or shit im the only one w actual teal hair
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 07 2009, 01:08 PM
parents/carers definitly >.< oh but don't even get me startd on socal workers... haha.
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 07 2009, 01:33 PM
lol I agree parents, carers, social workers, advocates etc. I dunno how the hell they think they have the right to judge May he without sin cast the first stone *throws a rock* I got sin but it's a rock XP
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 08 2009, 02:24 AM
It seems most people can be hypercrites to some extent.
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 08 2009, 03:11 PM
hell, everybody's probably done something hypocritical (not sure if thats even a word or the word im looking for) right?
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 09 2009, 09:30 AM
right
CyanideCinderella
Jul 09 2009, 12:37 PM
Yeah they can be scary bastards *runs home* lmao Hannah montanna and high chool musical, wtf?! That aint no emo gurl thats one cheesey fucking blob......of.....of cheese lmao im not good with metaphoric insults lol xxxx
CyanideCinderella
Jul 09 2009, 12:40 PM
eeerrrrgghhh!! I hate them all, and my advocate i swear had a talking double chin hahahahaha I felt like telling her she needs to help it lmao, but i didnt want to add to the crazy they already think i am hahaha xxxxxx I f you dont mind me asking, why did you get involved with social workers, etc ?? xxxx
CyanideCinderella
Jul 09 2009, 12:41 PM
WOOP FOR REAL EXTREMELY, NOW DAMAGED, HAIR lmao I hate that people look fake and about ten cuz the ones in claires are all high school musical ones *PUKES lol xxx
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 10 2009, 03:25 PM
ah well just life, i guess eh?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More