Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close? Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taki, by Panic! at the Disco

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Freshtilldeath1990
Calling me a poser? wtf? Jul 18 2009, 06:57 PM
i love going to deathcore shows and hardcore shos and moshing, and HxC dancing, and hurting ppl and getting hurt. its fun. makes me feel alive. and i go to the showz all the time. but in my truth box today sum1 said "get out of the pits you fucking poser". like im a poser. i bet he is one of the little girls who runs as soon as i start windmilling in the middle of the crowd. why do people say that shit wen they know it aint true? and calling me a poser? wtf is that? i kinda laughed tho because its prolly this kid named Alex. he hates me cause i replaced him in his old bands cause im a better screamer than him. and he says that crap to every1. oh well. thoughts any1?

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jul 18 2009, 11:38 PM
well, if you did replace him he prob. hate ur guts XD but i agree, ppls dont know what they'r talking about
Emo Pictures - emo-punk
emo-punk
Jul 19 2009, 04:17 AM
dude i understand how you feel well nobody calls me a poser coz they know fucking damn well im not. anyways ive got some problems to sort out which usualy ends up in a lot of blood so bye
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 19 2009, 06:33 AM
Most of these things are down to jealousy. People just need to get on with their own lives.
Emo Pictures - Ex_emo_Goth_chick
Ex_emo_Goth_chick
Jul 20 2009, 03:38 AM
Hey, So this is my oppinion. You are you. who cares what anyone else thinks, as long as your happy with who you are. If someone calls you a poser, who cares? you shouldent, cause that person just cant get over themselfs and except you. live the way you want to. its you life, not theres. anyway, thats just what I think L8erz
Emo Pictures - razorkid
razorkid
Oct 16 2009, 07:13 PM
Nice one faggot poser. Hxc dancing is for faggots. Youre a faggot
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 18 2009, 04:47 AM
dunno, you shold respect him it was his place before you...and personally i hate hurting to others and to myself well thats another story...
Emo Pictures - Mirrorbreaker
Mirrorbreaker
Nov 09 2009, 10:38 AM
Here in my country it's called 'wannabe emo' instead of poser. Here in this time, being wannabe/poser isn't your behavings at all, but just hów 'emo' you look. I really hate that unwirtten rule, because real emo is in your inside, isn't it?
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Nov 10 2009, 01:22 AM
hmmmmm well you should be considereate cos you did take the kids place ad now hes probaly pissed with you just ignore him and personaly i dun agree with you hurtin people mind you thought really want to hurt some do it thru there mind yes i take longer but it really meeses them up.
Emo Pictures - vanityfair
vanityfair
Nov 24 2009, 03:52 PM
ha ha ... its all jealousy babe!!! who needs shit like that!! hes not worth getting angry about!! hes obv not as comfortable with himself as u are !! chin up =] xxxxxxxxxxxxxx vanityfair
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jan 03 2010, 05:07 PM
Haha, yeah ignore them darling! Jealousy is a horrible thing, but also flattering I think as it means you're better then them :D So try and take it as a good thing and a compliment :D That's what I do ;D xxx
emo_princess95
Jan 17 2010, 06:53 PM
agree totally i get it a lot but the haters just bring you higher.their just jealous and dont know what their talking bout just ignor them=]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More