Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This isn't fair. No! Don't you try to blame this on me. My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me. And goddamit, I can barely say your name. So I'll try to write and fill the pen with blood from the sink. Bulletproof Love, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

BreeBreexSykes
Scene kids. Jul 27 2009, 10:07 AM
I'm so effing tired of seeing "Scene kids". They mock emos. I'm tired of being hated because they make us look bad... they think they are so hardcore because they dress like us and cry about everything. P o s e r s... i hate them all. emo started from a genre of fxcking music, if you don't like the music then gtfo. like really, they're just as bad as preps... i'm sick of people telling me to go cut myself, because that's what scenes portray us as.. kids who cut themselves and cry. i'm not sorry if this offends anyone. you guys are ruining my life. i can't just be emo anymore, now i get called "scene".

Replies

Jul 27 2009, 07:18 PM
theres a difference between liking it and every time you look up a song semi-related to love you see someone thats commented "Oh thats edward and bella's song" and then you think STFU xD thats just my opinion
BreeBreexSykes
Jul 27 2009, 07:22 PM
ROFL. well when i think of love songs they make me want to yell at giraffes. and i love giraffes. but i hate love songs D:
Jul 27 2009, 07:25 PM
hahaha love songs arent good most of the time i agree. but some bands do good with them like a7x (:
BreeBreexSykes
Jul 27 2009, 07:27 PM
meh i dunno.. i guess it depends on my mood :P
Jul 27 2009, 07:32 PM
hahaha true if im in a good mood i dont like love sonngs xD
Emo Pictures - James
James
Aug 02 2009, 09:58 PM
Saying bad stuff about "scene kids" is just as bad as "scene kids" saying bad stuff about "emo kids" And this rule goes even moreso than it normally would because scene and emo are almost the same thing anyway.. I dunno, maybe your area is just bad, (which does not excuse the generalization) but in mine "scene kids" and "emo kids" get along just dandy. Oh, and I thought I might add.. Brokencyde, Dot Dot Curve, Breathe Carolina, Attack Attack, Bring me the Horizon.. They are considered very mainstream "scene" bands. (Some of my more hardcore friends jokingly call Attack Attack and Breathe Carolina "scenecore", haha) So maybe that's why you get called scene.. I dunno. Oli Sykes is like, the definition of scene. He is pretty much as scene as foil print shirts. Which is very scene. Oli Sykes Foil Print Shirts are Scene Source But who really cares anyway? Music is music, clothes are clothes. Just enjoy, be yourself, and let other's be their self. If they are being immature, that's their problem, not yours. You don't have to act the same way back. :] love ya, hope I didn't bore you too much or make you mad :]
Emo Pictures - CyanideCinderella
CyanideCinderella
Aug 03 2009, 05:57 AM
Omg your amazing lol this is totally true Im hated now by all my so called ''mates'' because they went to go hang out with scenes who just made me look like a piece of shizz to them FFS I HATE THEM THE THINK THE RULE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'RE BRIGHTLY COLOURED lmao xx
Emo Pictures - HappyTank
HappyTank
Aug 03 2009, 02:28 PM
XD XD If you ask me I think all of you are retarded...
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 03 2009, 02:56 PM
Your all "scene" kids Holy Satan himself stop criticizing yourselves. Your like a bunch of retarded cows walking into a slaughterhouse.
Aug 03 2009, 06:27 PM
Why the fxck are you talking about how much you hate scene kids when you are them yourselves? True emos don't admit that they are emo. Websites like these are the bull crap that's making all the kids posers. Is this just some ploy to make us think that are true emos? No such thing. They're called Satanists or Masochists you douche bags.
Aug 03 2009, 10:45 PM
hahaha im satanist (:
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 04 2009, 08:30 AM
I have to agree in general but some are ok
Emo Pictures - James
James
Aug 04 2009, 09:30 AM
I agree with Happy Cow. But the kids are young, let them be kids.
Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
Aug 04 2009, 09:35 AM
round by mine, (liverpool) scene/emo/indie/goth kids al get along tbh, its quite refreshing to see that in the city centre there aremore of us than the 'scallys/idiots/chavs/neds....etc'
BreeBreexSykes
Aug 04 2009, 01:33 PM
yeah i guess you're right.. i like a scene kid.. :$ fml. and i dont find oli scene he's pretty hardcore bud. i dunno i still dont like what scene stands for. and im not scene. at all. i rather be called emo then scene
Aug 05 2009, 02:19 PM
@ helloxkittyxk1llsxXx, If your satanist, go sacrifice your dog to beloved devil you fat bitch. Go cut yourself.
FuckingPoseurs
Aug 05 2009, 02:25 PM
By being a Satanist, you are just trying to be the ultimate non-conformist. But, you conform to something else that EVERYBODY hates. Good job. Why would you hate just one religion? How about you hate all of them. Of course, you don't have opinions. You're an emo sheep.
EmoJesus
Aug 05 2009, 03:43 PM
For fucks sake! Emos make emos look bad! We're not mocking you, the fucking world is mocking you little bitches! This is why the world mocks you, because you feel the need to fucking bitch like little assholes about every little fucking thing! You cunt face dick sucks need to get over you're bitchy little asses, and shut up. This thread is a perfect example of why you bitch ass punks are hated. Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. That's all that happens. I hope I didn't make you cut yourselves.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 06 2009, 04:24 PM
^ So stereotypical. Do you actually know any people in person that are into the emo scene? I agree some people can be quite whiny and attention seeking, but that certainly isn't just emo kids.
EmoJesus
Aug 06 2009, 07:52 PM
I do! Oh wait, we got fed the fuck up with that bullshit, and talked some common sense into him. Now he realizes how fucking retarded he was.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More