Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

'And I want, to rip his heart out; just for hurting you; and I want to break his mind down. Yes I do.' Just For, by Nickelback

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
New Forum Posts Jul 29 2009, 04:12 PM
As you might be aware this site including the forum is coded from scratch by myself so it obviously isn't as advanced as major ones like IP.Board. However it is being built up bit by bit. Is it tough to keep track of new posts at the moment? If so would you like a facility that will show new posts since your last visit?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 29 2009, 07:20 PM
well, tracking new post is not really that much of a problem. usually i can find new post on a certain topic i was into easily.. I usually just browse through the sections then the topics But depending on how many topics you are participating on, it might be hard to keep track.. To me it is not that big of a necessity, wait for more feedback on this.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 30 2009, 05:02 AM
Ok thanks for your feedback. There is probably more important things to sort out before that, but I always like to hear user opinions.
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 31 2009, 02:36 AM
I find that the topic says who's posted on it last anyway and I more or less remember who wrote the last post when I was on so it's not really a necessity at all to me and the coding may be complex because if it shows all new posts you could be bombarded with information and also what if you don't check all the new posts and log on again in "one session" you could be told there's a new post when it's one you seen earlier and aren't interested in. Just what I've seen on certain forums not saying it couldn't be fixed. I like things the way they are to be honest.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 04 2009, 08:28 AM
Really appreciate your feedback Chris and there are ways to code round that, but it does involve more time and effort.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More