Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So if you love me let me go. And run away before I know, my heart is just too dark to care, I can't destroy what isn't there. Deliver me into my fate, if I'm alone I cannot hate. I don't deserve to have you.. Snuff-(Song in dedication to Paul Gray), by Slipknot

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Report Aug 04 2009, 08:00 AM
It may be a bad idea as it could be abused but a report button wouldn't go a miss because of offensive posts etc. it could be a help to getting rid of offensive/abusive members.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 04 2009, 10:41 AM
This is yet another thing that is already on a large list of things to do. The current abusive members (some of which are from the same IP how sad) will be tolerated for a bit longer then simply banned. Soon moderators will be gladly welcomed on the site to perform various tasks.
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 04 2009, 11:33 AM
Thanks and I'll help as much I can for now. Glad to see you back.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 04 2009, 03:18 PM
yes i second Chris idea ! ( move it up on the list) I'll help you too Matt.. hope you had fun :D
Emo Pictures - InkxCore
InkxCore
Aug 12 2009, 06:58 AM
I agree too, since some of the members, as far as I see, (and I have only been here one day) are very much over the top in being abusive, this should be one of the first priorities, but it's good that you are already doing something ^^
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Aug 12 2009, 07:01 AM
Leave EmoJesus alone! I get kicks out of seeing him make a fool of himself! XDD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More