Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Love is nothing but bullshit,hate is life. I love HATEING you, by Jennifer Bray

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Friend Requests? Aug 27 2009, 12:16 PM
I've found that, I recieve email notifications telling me that people have added me to their friends list, But they don't actually show up on my list, and I've looked to see if I need to accept friend request or w/e but I can't seem to find any sort of list where pending friend requests are, Is there something wrong with the site?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 28 2009, 05:16 PM
They add you and your sent an email telling you that with a link to their profile to add them to your list as well (you may not want to)
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Aug 30 2009, 07:20 PM
Yeah but, after I recieve the emails stating the links to their profiles, I'll add them to my friends, But when I go to my own profile, they don't actually show up on my friends list as if they haven't added me
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 31 2009, 05:27 PM
Oh right very strange. Try adding me.
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Sep 01 2009, 12:02 AM
I don't get any link sent so I have to try to memorise the names and search them out >.< I can't not add someone who's added me ^-^"
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 01 2009, 05:25 PM
You should get the link if you signed up using a valid email address you can check.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Sep 03 2009, 02:02 PM
sorry chris but you really upset me last night i was try to get rid of everyhting ill add you back if you want??

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More