Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm almost alive, and I need you to try and save me It's okay that we're dying, But I need to survive tonight, tonight Half Alive, by Secondhand Serenade

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Cornelius ( emosk8ter ) Signal Aug 31 2009, 02:18 PM
Whatsup ppl. Im the type of laidback person. My favorite color is purple and black. As you can tell im a skater. And of course im gud. Yes and I will put Pics of me skating soon. I can do tre flips Fakie tre's Kickflips fakie kickflips Heelflips fakie Heel flips and of course. Inward heels. But im most known around here for tre flips. I just moved around here. And im kinda new. I don't have man friends but idk. B4 I turnd emo I dressed like 1. And I always did back in philly. But now that im ovr here. In morrisville. Me and a girl was talking. And we were trying to get to know each other just a lil bit more. So we were talking. And then she told me That I was emo. And that's when I like. Was in shock. Cause I really diddint know what emo was. But then I came to this site. It said sum stuff she said. Then I took an emo qiuz. And I got 97%. And I was shocked. I couldint believe it. So I just became emo. Since it looks like it fitted me right. But that's a little bit about me. Im funny. Yea. Kinda. I have my days when im serius and when im hyper. Usualy when I come in frum skating Im tired. And in a tired mood. So you can just call that serius. Cause I really don't sleep. And when I wake up im also serius. But. Idk that's just me. I was kinda afraid to be here. I thought you ppl would laugh at me cause im black and you think im just here to fuck around but idk? Yea that's me. I also had a terrible childhood. My dad gives me alcohal all the time. Nd im only 2 all the way up to 9 when he died. He would force me to drink it. And I diddint know what to do I just took it and drank the shit. That's exactly why im a alcohalic now. And I regret having my fathers name. Like it was my choice. But I would really love. To like. Get adopted to another family. This family is recked. No responsabillity. Lack of food in the house. It all adds up to every man to themselfs. We rarely eat in. But. Idk. Maybe I shouldint have said a lot of this stuff. But anywho. That's about me ppl. Hoped you enjoyed the story of my Biography.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXxMySuicidexXx
xXxMySuicidexXx
Aug 31 2009, 02:45 PM
yea thats wat i thought 2 juss cuz im black i thought they would say imma posure n shit but i guess not *shurggs shoulders* oh well w/e
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 31 2009, 05:22 PM
welcome man.. respect to da black emo kids ^^
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 01 2009, 05:18 PM
Good to read about your life and we have had no racism at all on this site by the way.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Sep 01 2009, 05:26 PM
^ yea, that is another extra reason why this site rocks xD
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Sep 03 2009, 01:01 AM
LOL @ vybz and mysuicide, of course you're not posers because you're black!! XD that's the silliest thing I've ever heard and I might petrol bomb anyone who thinks it's a smart thing to say. ... *please don't call the FBI I won't really... I'll just pull their hair :'D
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 03 2009, 04:28 PM
Yea don't expect people be be racist on here as very few will be, if any. If there are and they upset others they will banned.
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 03 2009, 10:02 PM
hey welcome! dont worry this site dont do criticism.. youre free to do anything just not the bad ones.. hope, you can teach me the tre flips.. it would be a lot of fun! lol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More