Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Bring the violence, it's significant to the life If you've ever known anyone Bring the violence, it's significant to the life Can you feel it? Violence Fetish, by Disturbed

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Your Perfect Emo Girl or Guy Sep 05 2009, 10:25 AM
Please describe your perfect emo guy or girl. Even add pics if you wish!

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Sep 05 2009, 01:59 PM
i could totally post a pic of my boyfriend but i don't have a pic, he's camera shy :P but to me looks really don't bother me that much and they'd obvously HAVE to be a nice person. :)
Emo Pictures - xXxMySuicidexXx
xXxMySuicidexXx
Sep 05 2009, 02:00 PM
umm well ...he has 2 be at least cute n very awsome...well juss basicly there 4 me, loves me 4 who i am n nothin more, doesnt care wat happend in the past n wouldnt judge me for that u get the point? =]
fallinkid
Sep 05 2009, 10:54 PM
why she has to be emo? but yeah, if we have the same style is much better. So how she has to be? Sensitive, lovely, romantic, money hater xD i dont know... something like this.
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Sep 05 2009, 11:28 PM
i dunno, i have this thing for emo girls :P i suppose, fun and not too stressy XD and that typical awsome emo look :)
Emo Pictures - x-Silent_Loudmouth-x
x-Silent_Loudmouth-x
Sep 06 2009, 05:06 AM
hmm, i dont really care as long as they love me for who i am although it would help alot if we wer into the same sort of stuff. but they have to be: sensitive. just got to be. = )
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 06 2009, 01:53 PM
Good to see we don't have a load of members obsessed with looks, but if you want to describe you ideal emo girl or guy's looks that is fine.
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 09 2009, 11:09 AM
come to think of what fallenkid said.. my boyfriend isn't into the emo scene. i wouldn't say i was emo tbh i just like emo-ish stuff, does that make sense? so yeah :P why do they have to be emo? xD
LittleBadBlackKitty
Sep 12 2009, 02:24 AM
Kinda tall, about 5'9 or 5'11 with the emo hair style in black or dark brown (If it was black maybe with a slight blue tinge on it) hazel, brown or blue eyes. Sweet, funny, geeky, dorky, loving etc. into the same bands as me as well!
XxxcuteemoxxX
Sep 12 2009, 10:05 AM
well i like the quiet mistrious type.. but also the loud out there not afraid to say wat they feel... hay star tatoos, snake bites and the hot black emo hair .. luvs it ... nd having a really hot body... but i also like the nerdy types to anything unusual really.. thats why i like emo boys so much lol
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Sep 13 2009, 12:34 AM
knows how to have fun,,totally rad,, and wild. he has to be a little brainy too.
Emo Pictures - GearsOf_WarEmoDude11
GearsOf_WarEmoDude11
Oct 14 2009, 02:42 AM
Smart, with the emo look love's metal / screamo totally not a cheater or a lier and doesn't have a lot of mood swings like my ex :| that's my perfect emo girl
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 14 2009, 04:09 AM
Dunno emo like me pretty and cute lil bunny *_*
ValerieVicious_
Dec 22 2009, 05:30 PM
Just SomeOne That Loves Me For Who I Am. Im Noot The Skinniest Orr The Prettiest. Just SomeOne That Is Is There Threw Pretty&&Ugly Times. xD
Dec 23 2009, 09:06 PM
just my ideal girl.....? :p
deathrich
Dec 28 2009, 03:16 AM
dream boi, but not his attitude!!
DoctorHappyPHD
Dec 28 2009, 05:36 AM
A dead one
Emo Pictures - kasumisaur
kasumisaur
Dec 28 2009, 09:51 AM
my perfect guy doesn't have to be emo. A perfect guy is the kind of person who isn't ashemed of ou in any way, but not to clingy. And I like the one who acts more romantic when we're alone, actually, 'cuz it does not feels the same when pepole are staring (I'm a little bit alergic to pepole looking at me).. But yeah. And he/she can't be to serious, I like pepole I can play fight with. n_n
Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
Jan 03 2010, 01:44 PM
I'd say my perfect guy would be emo. All my bf's before weren't and all I heard was complaints from how I looked, dressed, and acted. My dream is to actually have an emo boyfriend, one who is sweet, caring, honest, and most of all understands who I am and what I've been through. As far as their looks go... black clothes, skinny jeans, and emo hair. Ahh... my dream emo guy.
AbandonShip
Jan 03 2010, 03:52 PM
Haha I wouldn't add pics of my ex. But she's hot as hell and the closest thing to perfect, emo or not. Check out my gallery.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 04 2010, 12:54 PM
Lilly? How come you both broke up? Sorry if you've already mentioned this or it's none of my business..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More