Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And all I had was the memory of what was,so lets pretend it never mattered to us Pens and Needles, by Hawthorne Heights

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Profile Videos Sep 14 2009, 04:13 PM
You can now add videos to your profile as well as pics. However please note this feature only lets you add YouTube videos to your soEmo.co.uk profile. In the future you might be able to upload videos directly to our servers, but YouTube is the best method anyway for now... Visit YouTube to upload your videos (or use existing ones) and simply enter the URL (not EMBED code)where required. In addition your account navigation has been improved.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Sep 15 2009, 10:27 AM
great work again Matt x
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 16 2009, 03:39 PM
Thanks. I have a fancy spreadsheet nowadays that logs all work done and to be done on the site.
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Oct 06 2009, 03:38 AM
good idea, I just sort of finished an offline log in for my Free-Phone-Stuff site the links are all broken on the home page for some reason but if you type http://freephonestuff.googlepages.com/members you can access the "Non members" sections of the site.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More