Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Im just a kid and life is a nightmare im just a kid I know that its not fair nobody cares, cause im alone and the world is having more fun than me Tonight I'm just a kid, by Simple Plan

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Average Age of Emo's Oct 18 2009, 08:42 AM
At a guess what would you say is the average age for emo people in general? I mean I have recently turned 25 and am certainly one of the older people on this site. After a few replies I will work out and let you know the average age on this site.

Replies

Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Dec 26 2009, 07:06 PM
now since i turned 16 hmm.. more likely 15 and above
Emo Pictures - piknix
piknix
Dec 30 2009, 09:52 PM
lol' we go 2 gigs and festivals in are campervan were alot older than any off u on here'' cos were mre punk than owt else'' tbh it not a new fashion only 4 teens.
Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
Jan 03 2010, 01:38 PM
I'd say pretty much those who are upperclassmen in high school. 15 is the youngest I've seen so Id say range from 15-18
Emo Pictures - xXx_Dark-Angel_xXx
xXx_Dark-Angel_xXx
Jan 04 2010, 12:39 PM
for me the Average age of TRUE emo is around 20-21... im not being rude and sorry for those people here around 12-16 but SOME (not in general)emo around that age was just being in the flow i hope u know wot i mean on that.. they just want to be emo cuz they think being emo is cool, unique, good lookin etc.. SOME of the "teen" ages is on cofusing stage aswell so i dont really reckon that they will called EMO on that way.. being EMO should be in the heart... im 23 anyway and im emo since i was 17 so im including my self aswell on my opinion... and my opinion is base on my own experience so trust me i know it.. stay being emo.. cheers
Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
Jan 04 2010, 02:45 PM
''for me the Average age of TRUE emo is around 20-21... im not being rude and sorry for those people here around 12-16 but SOME (not in general)emo around that age was just being in the flow i hope u know wot i mean on that.. they just want to be emo cuz they think being emo is cool, unique, good lookin etc.. SOME of the "teen" ages is on cofusing stage aswell so i dont really reckon that they will called EMO on that way.. being EMO should be in the heart... im 23 anyway and im emo since i was 17 so im including my self aswell on my opinion... and my opinion is base on my own experience so trust me i know it.. stay being emo.. cheers '' brilliant answer 100% agree with you there fella

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More