Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

all this sorrow that she takes out on herself, leaves her cryin an shes bleedin on the floor and she knows, yeah she knows, theres alot of ugly things about this world to write love on her arms, by helio

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
Smoking Oct 24 2009, 11:16 AM
Has become popular with the emo scene, i guess, espacially here where I stay. I don't know about anywhere else? What are your thoughts on smoking? I'm curious. xD

Replies

Bones
Feb 23 2013, 12:14 PM
yes and several things x
SaffronRiver
Mar 13 2013, 08:59 PM
Feels good man. I stopped though, it lowers the blood flow to the extremities, gave me cold hands after a while. ;__;
Bones
Mar 14 2013, 11:35 AM
^hhaha really my hands are always cold that's properly hahha
Emo Pictures - HisLovelyPikaCx
HisLovelyPikaCx
Mar 24 2013, 12:02 PM
It's not like weed's ever killed anyone. XD Too much of anything is too much and can hurt chu. I did a science report on marijuana and it actually has good benefits too thus why in some places its legal and they use it to help people with insomnia,extreme anxiety,and even helping with things like cancer. Society just plays it out as a horrible thing and dramatizes it's negative side effects. Munchies won't kill you. Neither will being a liddo sleepy cx Cigarettes are more prone to cause lung cancer.. My whole family smokes weed and are perfectly healthy XD Including myself. XD
ThatEmoKid
Apr 02 2013, 08:57 PM
Actually what you are breathing is only about 20.95% oxygen, 78% nitrogen, 0.98% argon.
Emo Pictures - ikari_no_kurai_tensh
ikari_no_kurai_tensh
Apr 09 2013, 10:04 AM
I smoke. it helps calm me down, n i'm not about to hurt the ones around me. so, it mite not be healthy, but then again, everything we do now adays aren't healthy anymore like they used to be.
Emo Pictures - -FiFi-
-FiFi-
Apr 09 2013, 04:21 PM
in my eyes its up too the individual. I only disagree when it comes to someone forces another.. like the dad who got his son to smoke god knows how much at a very young age.
Emo Pictures - thelastchapter
thelastchapter
May 31 2013, 04:46 AM
Smoking anything is dangerus its not emo/alt its just a slow way of killing yoeurself..my advice dont try it live longer

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More