Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm forced to deal with what I feel there is no distraction to mask what is real Car radio, by Twenty-one Pilots

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ipodjosh
ipodjosh
chatbox for people online Nov 01 2009, 04:57 PM
i think that right above latest newson the side -------> they should put a chat box so we could talk to people that are online we we could all just talk and meet new people if you agree with me just leave me a a coment saying you agree it will make this website a better and more fun so for you people that like to talk and meet new people this would be faster to comunicate so if you have any q?? just message me or comment and i will talk to the person that made this site and hopefully he agrees with so many votes thank you and have a nice day peace...

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 02 2009, 02:26 AM
chatbox it's a good idea - this idea came up, but with a bigger chat applet request in the site suggestion section! and i still think its possible because what you are requesting is a shoutbox ,and its much more suitable for this website its an instant messageing small applet..
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 03 2009, 11:32 AM
A chatbox is on the To Do list, but it has been pushed down a bit. If we do develop a chatbox it won't require you to refresh the page like some crappy ones do. Plus it won't be full of rubbish and almost crash your browser.
Emo Pictures - ipodjosh
ipodjosh
Nov 03 2009, 06:19 PM
thank you but it will be faster for everyone to talk to each other you know i like talking alot
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 04 2009, 02:52 AM
rofl rofl rofl....:o hopefully there wont be any chat ..<.<

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More