Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Possesion was my only obssesion they told me so coming together to get torn apart Untitled, by Ariel Peterson

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Inside or Outside? Nov 15 2009, 08:59 AM
In general do you prefer socializing inside or outside? For example either hanging out with mates at home playing computer games or just chilling outdoors?

Replies

rhys
Apr 10 2010, 06:51 AM
hi need help im from darlaston by wolverhampton i need some friend i had a real shit life. people use me to the piss out of and i lost all my friend cuz ov a girl lieing about me and it mess up my life big time. at the min i feel like dieing cuz i so lonly and feed up ov people take the piss out ov me. what sud i done i dont like to be alonner and all my cuzen hate so im just alone
Breezy
May 14 2010, 01:05 PM
on nice days i hang outside seeing as i have a 27acre farm, usually i just hang out in the bridge with my buds, we either play tick tac toe on the bridge with a pocket knife or throw flower petals in the creek and talk. when we hang inside we usually watch Tv, sit in the kitchen and talk, listen to the radio and sing or play video games.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 16 2010, 12:39 PM
27acre farm ooo loads of space then!
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 16 2010, 05:34 PM
outside

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More