Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My only choice is to over react Is this a voice or just a panic attack? I need a doctor to help me try to relax No one ever told me I was living too fast. Nervous Breakdown, by Hawthorne Heights

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
New guy in the comunity Nov 30 2009, 06:49 AM
Chat me/add me upp everyone. i'll respond to all posts. everyone is a friend untill they provethemselves otherwise To save you the trouble of checkin out my profile here is my about me: Hey every there everyone. My name is Thomas. I Play guitar for 3 years now, i'm in a hardcore band but not really seriously enough, beguining to write some riffs and chord prog and making simple song, i have trouble expressing my thoughts in a lyrically pleasing fashion (so any songwriters out there, hit me up cause i'm super keen to get better). I sing, i have a deep voice, my range is 70% below middle c, but i've got 2 octaves in me, only been doin it for a couple of months though, working on my fry screams too, they're coming along nicely. I skate Board, 4 years now, still not any good lol, but all my friends are heaps good. I take photos, not all that artistic though, but i'd like to get into it more. I Write Graff, still a toy so do not expect any good stuff, but crit is always welcome :). I have an unconventional personality, kinda bipolar but not to extremes, i'm quite shy meeting ppl in person for the first time, after a convo or to i'll relax and i'll seem like a different person then you were introduced to, you probs wont notice this over the internet though cause i'm less shy online. I have alot of emotions and musings inside me that i desire to express, but i dont have a good way with words so often i cant, this is a source of great frustration to me.

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Nov 30 2009, 07:43 AM
Welcome xP
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Dec 02 2009, 06:21 AM
Welcominin!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More