Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Everything i Loved,Become Everything I lost. It Never Ends, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
what would you do if you saw urself on the net? Dec 11 2009, 08:59 AM
yea so as the title says: what would you do if you see someone using your pics for their sites or if you come across a fake impersonating you? i heard its illigal to use pics of other ppls unless they have prior permission i would.....i actually have no idea XD maybe ill send threats to a fake but i might leave it on if its a site

Replies

XxxcuteemoxxX
Dec 11 2009, 09:13 AM
well i wld be pretty freaked out but ppl copy pics of the net all the time.. i mean ppl on here hav pics of othere ppl that arnt them oviously on there pages.. so is that ilegal..?? nd im not pretty enough for anyone to wana fake enpersonate me.. (how ever u spell that word)
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Dec 12 2009, 12:03 AM
D= nooo u are pretty! dont be mean to urself :P
XxxcuteemoxxX
Dec 12 2009, 01:32 AM
thanks.. u sweeet :) with an extra E.. hehe
Emo Pictures - lostinthedark
lostinthedark
Dec 12 2009, 04:06 AM
if i saw someone using my pic i would go like all wooot ?! and then i would .. idk .. probably freak :p
LipsOfDeceit
Dec 12 2009, 10:15 AM
i'd be like lolololololloloololololololololololololololololol and then verbally abuse them? haha idk..
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 12 2009, 05:41 PM
I'd inform the site with my pic to take it down if they were impersonating me!
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Dec 13 2009, 06:38 AM
I'd make a cup of tea and forget about it
LipsOfDeceit
Dec 13 2009, 08:56 AM
I'd rather have coffee, please. :D
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Dec 17 2009, 04:21 AM
i was a coffee addict, i'm slowly getting off it :0
Emo Pictures - deadandbroken
deadandbroken
Dec 17 2009, 10:29 AM
I would find out the IP adress of the bastards computer and start a massive cyber-offencive :D
Emo Pictures - kath_mcr
kath_mcr
Dec 18 2009, 01:43 PM
I wud die. LOL jkes id b like wtf?
_TheDreams
Dec 21 2009, 08:50 AM
idk. i would get mad i think? x] someone actually took one of my pics. and said that i was the persons girlfriend D: that was kinda creepy ):
Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
Dec 21 2009, 11:12 AM
id fume hahaha and find out where they got it from and sue there ass =]
Fluke
Dec 22 2009, 02:17 AM
REPORT THEM TO THE POWERS THAT BE! Do a Salute/proof picture then report them.
Emo Pictures - kasumisaur
kasumisaur
Dec 31 2009, 04:58 PM
I've never thought about that.. The first thing I would do is to tell my big sister, and than se would think out an great plan, and in the meantime I would write alot of threats to the person who has my picture! :D But I'm really NOT stressed about it, I'm waay to ugly for pepole to fake me! ;)
Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
Jan 03 2010, 02:23 PM
I'd call them an idiot for using MY pictures instead of someone prettier. And then I would go off on them for pretending to be someone they're not... perhaps go extreme measures to make sure whatever account they have gets banned. Ugh fakes utterly disgust me
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jan 03 2010, 04:38 PM
Gah, this is a good topic actually! It's pathetic... people hiding behind pictures of other, prettier people. People shouldn't be afraid to show themselves, it's who you are you know? I've read all the above posts and girlies! Stop calling yourself unattractive! I think you're all gorgeous! Back to the matter in question though, I wouldn't start offending them or insulting them, as that in turn, is just as pathetic you know? I wouldn't be too happy of course, but I would find it flattering nonetheless HAH :D
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 04 2010, 01:03 PM
If I saw a pic of any of you that was linked to my site I'd comment it promoting my site (and tell you about it) :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More