Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

How am I supposed to be, everything they expect me to be? When I feel so alone, 'cause I left my heart at home And she needs me, but I know they need me to So god give me the strength to do, what you created me to do Miles Away, by Memphis May Fire

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXsonyaXx
xXsonyaXx
What is stresses you? Dec 22 2009, 10:05 AM
okay my parents. my dad is been really nice ever since i was young except my mum. she always tells me and my siblings what to do and wanting things her way. My dad has joined her mean zombie crew and has started being abit strict which has giving him high blood presure.Im close to my dad and i don't want anything to happen to him. He gets really upset. He always cries when it just him and my mum which i find upseting. Yes i know that becuase my mum opens her big fangs and tells us. its like she foesnt care, she even tell other people which i find anoying. My sister and brothers always say he spoils me and things since i am the youngest and i don't really see how. my dad had really changed and everyone around me has changed my mums getting worse everyday, I keep thinking its old age sinnce there in their forties. Them getting all strict has also changed my personality. I always scream at them. Half of this isn't even my dads fault. i always end up screaming at him instead if my mum. its like know one really understands me, i have friends but they wouldnt help me that much. i would keep typing but it would continue on till i die since there so much so say...........=[

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 22 2009, 11:53 AM
It maybe really hard but just try and sit down and talk with your parents and tell them how your feeling. It might make them realise they seem to be having a negative impact on you.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 23 2009, 04:05 PM
^ i agree with Matt Just take the time to sit down with them and tell them as it is. I went through some times when i did not appreciate how my parents were acting... ( my parents are strict teachers ).. but when i spoke to them about how i felt when they acted certain ways they changed... and it might get better as they age.. because now my parents are getting older ( late 40's) they are mellowing down Good luck! I hope everything goes well int eh future. Keep your head on, stay strong and take each day at a time.
Emo Pictures - xXsonyaXx
xXsonyaXx
Dec 25 2009, 01:46 AM
Thanks guys
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 26 2009, 09:16 AM
It's alright. Let you us how things go.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More