Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Theres always somethin different goin wrong, the path I walked is in the wrong direction, Theres always someone fuckin hangin on, can anybody help me make things better Tears Don't Fall, by Bullet For My Valentine

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Comment, Message, Friend,... Notifications Dec 28 2009, 04:17 PM
Previously you were only notified of new comments, messages, friend requests via email. These notifications could individually be turned off. This will stay the same. However I have finally found the time to greatly improve the notification system to make things more usable. Now when you login and go to "My Account" page all your new notifications since your last login are shown in separate sections: profile comments, pic comments, messages, friend requests. Furthermore on the user navigation bar at the top of most pages it states the number of notifications. If you recieve a new message, comment, etc whilst logged in your notifications will be increased by 1 or how ever many new items you get. The system of course like everything on here is open to suggestions and will likely be improved. *PLEASE NOTE as this system has just been put in place you may notice a high number of old notifications. Simply log in and out and all will be fine.

Replies

Emo Pictures - wolfy_neko
wolfy_neko
May 22 2016, 08:22 AM
More people on this site would definitely make it more interesting again. A better way for mobile users to navigate the site would also be helpful. But for the most part, maybe deleting inactive users and just trying to get more people on here ? People on here only find my kik and don't even use the site other than that.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More