Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Don't blink, they won't miss you at all, don't think that I'll always be gone, you know I've got you like a puppet in the palm of my hand. Black Dahlia, by Hollywood Undead

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
new year... Dec 31 2009, 07:01 AM
I think we should... evaluate(no sure if that's the word I'm looking for?) our year BUT only say POSITIVE things and say one thing we're looking forward to in 2010. :D Like I'd say everything that's happened to me this year has given me a positive outlook on most things and I know now that worrying and that isn't worth it because whatever happens just happens. xD I'm looking forward to spending more time with my friends and boyfriend and making more time for seeing what little of my family still want me. :) Your turn!

Replies

Fluke
Dec 31 2009, 07:50 AM
I'm looking forward to going back to school & seeing my friends & Mr Bennett & getting all my music work done :]
Emo Pictures - xXsonyaXx
xXsonyaXx
Dec 31 2009, 10:54 AM
2009 has been a pretty boring year im looking forward to 2010 but im not very sure about it.
Emo Pictures - kasumisaur
kasumisaur
Dec 31 2009, 04:51 PM
When I look back at 09 there've happened alot of great things to me, even though I've ben depressed. But I know it's the good things I'll look back to, so it doesnt really matter. ^^ I look forward to be more with my godson and spending more time curing Rosa (one of my horses) no, she's not sick, but she was not good in her previous home, so she's angry at pepoles. I'll also use more time traning with my dog. And I REALLY look forward to going to Wales this summer! I've never been out of norway, exept from Sweeden.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 01 2010, 04:40 PM
I got a new job in 2009. 2010 is the year I want to get my own place!
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 02 2010, 03:33 PM
Hope everything works out for you all :)
XxxcuteemoxxX
Jan 03 2010, 03:34 AM
looking forward to starting off new in 2010..be in the uk.. here i cum bristol yay..:) but i will miss a lot of ppl
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jan 03 2010, 04:32 PM
A lot of things happened for me in 2009. Many failed relationships, family troubles, friend troubles, death of a best friend. I had many great times sure, but I also had a lot of downs. Especially from October and onwards. From then on I kind of lost who I was inside and everything was getting too much. I never once had a break. However, I recently got a new boyfriend just three days before the new year, and he really is someone I can connect with, he's hyper, random and makes me laugh so much, he realy is something special, I look forward to spending the year with him. This year I'm going to be more positive, as after losing one of my best friends in a very tragic accident, it's made me realise I shouldn't spend my life being depressed and letting things get me down. She was only 16 and so in her memory, I'm going to become a better person and do as much as I can for not only myself, but for those around me :) Thanks for listening, if any of you read this, would be highly apprieciated :) Thank you :) xx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 04 2010, 01:01 PM
Just read it Tantra thanks for sharing your ups and downs of the year with us. It's amazing how you can be on top of the world one day and it come all crashing down the next. I can't imagine how bad it would be to lose a best friend in a very tragic accident :[ But yea your advice on moving on is great.
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 05 2010, 09:55 AM
I don't know you really but I'm proud of you for moving on. :) I know it's hard. But yeah.. x) All the best. :D God I fail at finding words to say... x)
Emo Pictures - xalreadydeadx
xalreadydeadx
Feb 06 2010, 12:58 PM
2009 was a good year. That was when I decided life was too short to be sad about and I fell in love with someone who made me love everything and myself again. =] 2010, I hope to start living more. I'm also going to try to start a band. Good luck to everyone with their goals and resolutions...
LipsOfDeceit
Feb 09 2010, 12:13 PM
Seems my positive mood has slowly been crushed again and well i hate it. :\ I'm trying so hard to sort things out but nothing is going my way right now. Ah well.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 09 2010, 12:35 PM
Well I haven't sorted much out this year yet but all stay positive and keep setting goals.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Feb 10 2010, 12:20 AM
new year and last year went good and awesome so far... and as well i look forward to know and study more about all... happy new year and happy next year..>.<

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More