Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So take your hand in mine It's ours tonight This is a rebel love song Hearts will sacrifice It's do or die This is a rebel love song Rebel Love Song, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - kasumisaur
kasumisaur
LET US INSPIRE EACH OTHER! Dec 31 2009, 04:35 PM
For 2 hours and 35 minutes ago we'd say goodbye to 2009, and hello to 2010. So let's start the new year with inspire other pepoles with things that we're prod over! :D Don't understand? Just say something about yourself or that you do that you're proud over, And maybe someone else who read it will find it interisant, and you are the person who inspire someone else to have the thing you wrote that a New Year's resolution? I begin: I only use makeup as it says it is not tested on animals. I worked voluntarily in a year, when I was 11 And I'm a godmother.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 01 2010, 04:52 PM
I give money to charity each month.
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 02 2010, 03:25 PM
I make hot chocolate and soup for homeless people at a church sometimes
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jan 03 2010, 04:40 PM
Ummmmm..... I can't think of anything really. Does that make me a really bad person? :(
kasumisaur
Jan 04 2010, 09:37 AM
I'm sure you have something. You just don't think over it.. Like, I don't realize that I'm checking all of my makeup for "clinical tested"-marks befor i buy it, I just do it. Vegetarians don't think about they dont eating meat, they just do it.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 04 2010, 01:04 PM
To expand on the above I give money to Great Ormond St Hospital if you've heard of it.
kasumisaur
Jan 05 2010, 05:34 AM
Eh, why should I when I live in Norway? (a) Have you heard about st. olaf's sykehuset? 8D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More