Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Stranded, lost inside myself My own worst friend My closest enemy I'm branded, maladjusted Never trusted anyone, let alone myself Armatage Shanks, by Green Day

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

deathrich
first crush?! or first love?! Jan 08 2010, 12:43 AM
i was with my friends bumming out side!! when a friend of mine open this topic and ask us, do we still remember our first crush or first love when we were kids?! and do you still have a news, about them?! sorry i forget, this is the special part of the question, do you still remember her/his name

Replies

Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Jan 08 2010, 01:44 AM
i remember my first crush, it crippled me. we were just close enough for it never to work. if that makes sence?
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 08 2010, 05:19 AM
yea. i remember her..... good friend of mine now. of course i know her name :) and most of her family's etc lol. We tight.
deathrich
Jan 08 2010, 05:43 AM
nice, 3 first guy, awesome!!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 08 2010, 01:47 PM
I remember her in primary school sort of.
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 08 2010, 02:26 PM
I don't really remember when my first "crush" was. But the first person I truly "loved"...? I remember him. yeah x]
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 10 2010, 03:17 AM
its so difficult to forget the first love! you exprience love or crush on, but remembering ther name will be hard since so many years have been through...and gone and pass...:D
deathrich
Jan 10 2010, 04:35 AM
i agree with you nick, but some people out there still remembers there name and even keep a picture of there first crush!!
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 10 2010, 08:49 AM
^ most of the pictures my first love has taken i took them, so i got lots of her pictures.
XxxcuteemoxxX
Jan 10 2010, 09:15 AM
my first crush was my nw best friend.. we were like 5 nd i liked him up until i was like 12.. hehe but its weird nw to even think of him that way he is like a brother 2 me nw.. :) his name is Danny.. nd my first love was when i was 14 were were together for 2yrs.. but we dont realy talk that much anymore.. his name is Dane..
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Jan 10 2010, 10:23 AM
My first crush? Hmmm..year six, a kid in my class who everyone fancied xD He was known as "kid" =] And my first ever love was called Matt...that was like...three years ago =S
Emo Pictures - Cashew-of-Despair
Cashew-of-Despair
Jan 10 2010, 03:12 PM
I was like 10 and I remember her name. We never really became friends though O.o
Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
Jan 10 2010, 03:26 PM
My first crush is what made me get into the emo style. Before 8th grade I never had a single crush and I began thinking if there was somthing wrong with me. Then I saw my first emo guy... and holy shit, my life changed forever after that. It made me began to develope my own personality instead of being molded by my stepmom. I even still remember his name. Vincent Lewis in my 8th grade Algebra class. Yay for the first crush!
deathrich
Jan 10 2010, 08:43 PM
i guest some had a dark side about there first love or crushes!! and to vybz, does she knows you took her pictures?! what a stalker just kidding XDD
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 11 2010, 02:39 AM
yeah, well , i do remember stuff like that love etc...but its important to remember the first love or?... do you think its good to remember old friends or just to forget and go on pass on etc...?..
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 11 2010, 07:47 AM
^ Lol!! deathrich :P ( how did you know ) haha nah, if i took them when she did not know, then she would have been a natural model who poses all the time lol .
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 11 2010, 07:51 AM
oh and to nick.. sometimes it is best to forget certain people because they may only have been meant to be in your life for a certain period of time. On the other hand ., some people might be meant to be a permanent part of your life, it might not even be the way you expected it. like my first gf was the the last girl on earth i would have ever thought I'd end up with lol! now we are best friends lol. its hard to know why people are in your life and for how long they will or are supposed to be.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 11 2010, 12:50 PM
It's very hard to forget the past as well!
Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
Jan 11 2010, 04:38 PM
yes i remember my first crush but i wish i didn't cos hes an ass hole. i like him for 4 years but i dont know why cos hes a dick and he always has been and i always knew he was. and thank God i don't talk to him no more, haven't talked to him in months but he goes to the same highschool. now my first love is a totaly different story.
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 12 2010, 01:41 AM
Vybz thats true!
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Jan 12 2010, 04:01 AM
hmmm i remeber my first crush totalyy nuts we got close a few years ago bout it,but my first love was last year i had other realtionships but they really didnt mean that much,i know i sound evil at the time they did now i know better they really dont, i still talk to my first love of course!!!!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More