Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

every second soaked in sadness, every weekend is a war. and im drowning in this da`jvu we've seen it all before. i dont wanna do this by myself, i dont wanna live like a broken record. seen it all before, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Hating Emo / Scene Kids Jan 08 2010, 03:52 PM
Whilst bored and having a look on YouTube I came across the following two videos against the emo scene. Stupidly there are loads of them! What are your views on what they say? I must say they do express what appear to be some valid points, but they are sooooo stereotypical.

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Jan 08 2010, 04:00 PM
Ah, well... I guess people are entitled to their own opinion. x]
Emo Pictures - Teddy_Bear
Teddy_Bear
Jan 08 2010, 05:05 PM
Bahaha! Wow, the first one is just saddening..Apparently being emo consists of facial piercings and lop-sided, artistic photos? And the second..I think somebody was let down by their pretty emo friend..
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jan 08 2010, 11:05 PM
the first one sounded like her nose was blocked, very irritating to listen to lol why are they both on about myspace? i dont even have a myspace XD if i could log onto my youtube, imma use myself to contradict everything they said XD and as a musician, i was like "wtf" when she said about how we dont know wut were listening to (that punk thing) <3 sex pistols :P anyway...yea...its a "wtf vid?!?!" for me XD
Emo Pictures - InkxCore
InkxCore
Jan 09 2010, 10:48 AM
Haha I wanna bet my beloved violin that I can put fuck in a sentence even more times than he did xD Anyway... my opinion on this? Well they can have their opinion if they want doesn't bother me... but do they really consider themselves to have more life than us when they use 5-10 minutes on YouTube just ranting like someone will take them serious? XD Also.... I have Facebook, I never use my MySpace... and I know several other emos on Facebook....
Emo Pictures - xXx_Dark-Angel_xXx
xXx_Dark-Angel_xXx
Jan 09 2010, 01:37 PM
bless.. lol.. lets just respect them as we all have a right to express our own opinion... nothing to loose for all of us anyway..
Fluke
Jan 10 2010, 02:37 AM
The second one was just having a bad day I think... :/ He just wanted to take it out on someone. The first one just made me laugh :]
Fluke
Jan 10 2010, 02:40 AM
& BY THE WAY! NOT ALL EMOS HAVE A MYSPACE!
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 10 2010, 03:09 AM
i hate stereotypes, and humm, i think emo is a free cultre. all this criticizem wont lead to nothing. >.>
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Jan 16 2010, 05:40 AM
they are mis informed. that is all i can say
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 16 2010, 09:40 AM
glad there arent any people like that where im from the videos were weak... points that appeared to be valid weak..
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 17 2010, 02:37 AM
glad indeed, i am emo scence person i public goer and i hate eyes!
shahroz47
Jan 20 2010, 02:47 AM
Alright heres my opinion. First one, bullshit! Second one, now he's got a point. I never liked to tell my problems to other people or say things like life sucks and whatnot. I never bitch and whine like that ever even to other emos. I know they are having fun and I don't wanna ruin that for them. I FUCKING KNOW its annoying for them when emos cry about their life to them and I can't blame them. I ahve some real fucked up problems of my own believe me but you'll never see me complain about them. You'll see me trying to enjoy myself as much as I can. I suggest other emos to do the same. The cloths and complaining about our problems doesnt make us emo. Hell I listen to Heavy Metal all the time and rarely emo ever.
Emo Pictures - junedarling
junedarling
Jan 27 2010, 05:30 PM
You mean Criticism ?
Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
Jan 27 2010, 06:59 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAAH ignorence, pure ignorence. Seems like the first one didnt know what she was talking about. (thought she was a man, sure looks and sounds like one) anyways, emo isn't mainly a style, its also about the attitude. She thinks we're trying to fit in but its quite the oppisite, we try to STAND OUT and succeed in doing just that. I applaud these videos! Good points yes but still way off. Way to let us know we are doing exactly what we've been trying to. Every emo loves to know they are different and we know that. We don't discriminate and most of all, we take all the shit people say about us. WE are the STRONG ones! Forget these dicks, words are just simple words. Let them drown in their own stupidity
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Jan 28 2010, 04:04 AM
It's rarther pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People just don't get it
badbear1
Jan 28 2010, 01:27 PM
Hey guys you always seem to get flack from people i admire you people because you are different like the punk era people are ignorant be yourselves i get grief because im big they asume i eat crap 24/7 thats why i joined here to chat to people i dont feel under pressure to please people
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 28 2010, 01:37 PM
Yea just go with the flow and let the idiots drown in their own stupidity (as mentioned above). People waste far too much time hating others.
Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
Jan 28 2010, 03:41 PM
Very well put. Hating is burning up energy that could be used for some other cause. Let us be the mature ones, even if those idiots never realize it. Those who are blind to thier own ignorance, are blind to everything else.
Emo Pictures - bethicaaa
bethicaaa
Jan 29 2010, 11:05 AM
Hahaha, I actually found them both quite amusing.. well the first one was really irritating to listen too, but thats not the point, I guess everyones entitled to their own opinion right? But, I dont see the reason to tell the world about it, it's pointless, they're just stereotypical people, and probably dont even know any emo/scene people to start, everyones entitled to dress how they like, take the photo's how they like and well be themselves, they're just judging a whole group of people that they dont even know, it's kinda pathetic really, but let them like how they want, we're all individuals and thats whats important, just being yourself and not who someone else wants you to be.
Emo Pictures - naira666
naira666
Feb 07 2010, 08:54 AM
in the first video, is it a dude or chick? lol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More