Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If i let you in, you'd just want out, if i tell you the truth you'd vie for a lie, if i spilt my guts it would make a mess we cant clean up, if you follow me you'll only get lost, if you try to get closer, we'll only lose touch Don't Go, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Hating Emo / Scene Kids Jan 08 2010, 03:52 PM
Whilst bored and having a look on YouTube I came across the following two videos against the emo scene. Stupidly there are loads of them! What are your views on what they say? I must say they do express what appear to be some valid points, but they are sooooo stereotypical.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 07 2010, 11:17 AM
A chick I think!
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Feb 08 2010, 02:54 AM
chick!
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Feb 14 2010, 08:34 PM
the first video i dont really understand the words she's saying its pretty much not clear seems like she's eating the words.. and the second video well he has his own point and no one can ever change that..
Emo Pictures - xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Feb 15 2010, 06:14 AM
hahaa the girl doesn't even know wtf she's fucking talking about. "nobody cares" if nobody fucking cared then why the fuck is she writing like "oh i know imm get comments of blah blah blah..." and if she really did not care what people think of her she would have named bands, don't you think? i think what is more annoying is that SHE'S trying to fit in and is making all the emo and scene kids look like the ones trying to fit in, obviously THEY SOMEHOW FIT IN when she's trying to put them down. and honestly, she just needs to get dickslapped to realize what a fool she made of herself in the video. and the guy, wtf? haha. okay...now isn't that a little weird...uhm "fuck you! fuck emo's!" LMFAO! he was too funny. well atleast he wasn't as stupid as the first girl but still wtf obviously he doesn't know what life is, and he doesn't know everybody's motherfucking life so i think he should just got to the army or whatever he said he's in and just die. :)
ninjasrule376
Feb 15 2010, 10:08 AM
i saw the 1st one before a while ago..i was kinda mad at the videos..i do think they are good in a way though because they get to express their opinion and sometimes explain their views on the topic..but i do think it's a bit ridiculous how many hate videos and blogs and such are all over the net..
Emo Pictures - khaleel666ryland
khaleel666ryland
Feb 18 2010, 12:46 AM
Well they are entitled to their opinion but honestly i really do thing that if its so annoying why even give it your attention I i wanted to i could bitch about how i fucking hate poser fucking punk rockers and faggot ass gangsters ... but i don't because i have civility to LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!!!!
Tasmina
Feb 27 2010, 12:35 PM
Ohh Holy Shit! That dude in the first vedio is a girl!? WTF?! She gives woman everywhere a bad name =| Seriously tho they are talking the biggest load of balls! Ok and friggin myspace? UMMMM Hello! Social networking site? We're meant to have them? Okay rant over (: Those where so bad they where funny! The secong guy (Because the first is a she-man >_>)Obviously likes his emo friend and wants her bad (: Score one for the emos! Yeoooo!
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 10 2010, 03:32 PM
idk wats so ever i thought it was quite comical i mean im not trying to fit in or anything like tht but wat i dont get is tht ALL my "friends",whom most r emo have a facebook the only thing tht really upset me was the cutting bcuz 12t of all not all emos/scenes cut but when they do thts how they deal its like being addicted to drugs or alcohol u cant stop, i have daily wrist checks by my ex michael and i still do it its kinda funny i was having a talk about this w/ the kids in my 5th pd and the first video had a point w/ the pic things i dont try 2 pose for pics if it looks like i am its cuz im trying 2 get @ the right angle so mayb ill have a good pik it may b annouying but any hot emo can get away w/ it cuz it just makes them look hotter but seriously the first video kinda made me think of a poser i mean damn im emo and i do not have side bangs (mom says those also r for tramps) so she cant say evry1 has them and yea i no evry1 has the right to voice thier opinion but wats wrong w/ Hinder??
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 10 2010, 03:34 PM
haha exactly

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More